4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
> The game actually uses Indonesian lang, so I translated all of the games scripts using Google translations.

Indonesian here
Why does it feel like the other way around? The English is better written than the Indonesian lmao. The latter is so cringey that I have to restart the game with the former.

DarkCandy19Games

Nov 10, 2018
I checked the tags out and I found no NTR Tag (Thats good for me). To my better judgement I still decided to check this forum for any NTR topic related stuff since the game description kinda hints that the NTR is a part of this game.
So I checked the comments out. From the comments I thought to skip on this game since some stuff are to stupid or just not my cup of tea. (The rape stuff for example)

However, in the newest patch (0.5b) the game added some stuff which in the end persuaded me to try it for myself.
Since I never played the earlier versions (for obvious reasons) but the "More realistic" and "New Prologue 2021" sounded interesting was for me .

And what can I say. Its pretty good so far ?
There is no NTR whatsoever. Perhaps there was back then (like the rape part) but it got completely removed, so the Tag should also be reomved. The only sex scene is with your Dad and Mom when you was a little kid, and its only once. You can skip it if you want. Everything else MC only.
So if your a Harem only type of player then this game is safe for you.
Renders are nice, the animations are also pretty decent. Also the Pictures you saw in the preview section are ALL old ones.
Merah and Aoyama have new models. Nyotengu never appears in this version :cry: and there is no Character called Momoi.

Still, the game has some drawbacks.
Mostly of it is the story. Right now how its paced. Its not THAT bad, but its nothing breathtaking either.
Like some behaviour from your Mom or the MC itself are kinda strange or happen to soon. Same goes for the Maid.
Also the game introduces you MANY girls but nothing really happen. From the Replay Gallery I can safely say that most if not all girls with a name on them will have sex scenes. Hopefully only with the MC.
I like sex like everyone else, but I would also like some story with them. If you play the Prolog from MC site, something interesting happens to Cindy. Also Merah seems to important to be ignored.
Right now nothing really happens, I guess its just a early version and we get first introduced to all of them.
But then again, this game is about 3 years of development and its 0.5 Version (like 50% is done) I hope im wrong on this one.

On the other site, it also has some bit of comedy and intrigue to it.
Like the option what you want to watch:
And "AV Drama Channel" have you a bit of good old JAV with the actress Eimi Fukada :KEK:
The dev has good taste, but more importantly, how can you put such stuff in game WITHOUT MENTIONING THE CODE !
Im still searching for it...so if a kind soul has it, please share :cry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And after you watched the whole 10-15 min vid without any sexual content:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah no shit I also want to know what happen to the guy so where the fking code! :ROFLMAO:

In all, with this version its pretty fine despite some questionable plotholes.
I wont mind that as long MC is the only guy who is filling the LI holes :LUL:
Hey lad, thanks for your review
This make my day!

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The number of save slots is horrible. Only 9? I've seen others use the same system, but fit 16slots x 16 pages in.

runz

Mar 3, 2018
We have to wait for a few months for the update I hope this dev will not turn out like Irphaeus I like this game:coffee:

RazerVee

Nov 10, 2021
Its so funny when those people saying vietnamese or thai language. I doubt they dont have google translate for sure

Reactions: Dian03
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes