4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kwiatos

Oct 12, 2020
I got brain cancer while playing this game because the story of this game doesn't make sense. Why does MC's family act like he hasn't been home for 2 weeks after his return? Why they doesn't recognize him (they didn't have phones, skype, messenger) and finally why his mother had sex with him

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I checked the tags out and I found no NTR Tag (Thats good for me). To my better judgement I still decided to check this forum for any NTR topic related stuff since the game description kinda hints that the NTR is a part of this game.
So I checked the comments out. From the comments I thought to skip on this game since some stuff are to stupid or just not my cup of tea. (The rape stuff for example)

However, in the newest patch (0.5b) the game added some stuff which in the end persuaded me to try it for myself.
Since I never played the earlier versions (for obvious reasons) but the "More realistic" and "New Prologue 2021" sounded interesting was for me .

And what can I say. Its pretty good so far ?
There is no NTR whatsoever. Perhaps there was back then (like the rape part) but it got completely removed, so the Tag should also be reomved. The only sex scene is with your Dad and Mom when you was a little kid, and its only once. You can skip it if you want. Everything else MC only.
So if your a Harem only type of player then this game is safe for you.
Renders are nice, the animations are also pretty decent. Also the Pictures you saw in the preview section are ALL old ones.
Merah and Aoyama have new models. Nyotengu never appears in this version :cry: and there is no Character called Momoi.

Still, the game has some drawbacks.
Mostly of it is the story. Right now how its paced. Its not THAT bad, but its nothing breathtaking either.
Like some behaviour from your Mom or the MC itself are kinda strange or happen to soon. Same goes for the Maid.
Also the game introduces you MANY girls but nothing really happen. From the Replay Gallery I can safely say that most if not all girls with a name on them will have sex scenes. Hopefully only with the MC.
I like sex like everyone else, but I would also like some story with them. If you play the Prolog from MC site, something interesting happens to Cindy. Also Merah seems to important to be ignored.
Right now nothing really happens, I guess its just a early version and we get first introduced to all of them.
But then again, this game is about 3 years of development and its 0.5 Version (like 50% is done) I hope im wrong on this one.

On the other site, it also has some bit of comedy and intrigue to it.
Like the option what you want to watch:
And "AV Drama Channel" have you a bit of good old JAV with the actress Eimi Fukada :KEK:
The dev has good taste, but more importantly, how can you put such stuff in game WITHOUT MENTIONING THE CODE !
Im still searching for it...so if a kind soul has it, please share :cry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And after you watched the whole 10-15 min vid without any sexual content:

Yeah no shit I also want to know what happen to the guy so where the fking code! :ROFLMAO:

In all, with this version its pretty fine despite some questionable plotholes.
I wont mind that as long MC is the only guy who is filling the LI holes :LUL:

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
I checked the tags out and I found no NTR Tag (Thats good for me). To my better judgement I still decided to check this forum for any NTR topic related stuff since the game description kinda hints that the NTR is a part of this game.
So I checked the comments out. From the comments I thought to skip on this game since some stuff are to stupid or just not my cup of tea. (The rape stuff for example)

However, in the newest patch (0.5b) the game added some stuff which in the end persuaded me to try it for myself.
Since I never played the earlier versions (for obvious reasons) but the "More realistic" and "New Prologue 2021" sounded interesting was for me .

There is no NTR whatsoever. Perhaps there was back then (like the rape part) but it got completely removed, so the Tag should also be reomved. The only sex scene is with your Dad and Mom when you was a little kid, and its only once. You can skip it if you want. Everything else MC only.
Renders are nice, the animations are also pretty decent. Also the Pictures you saw in the preview section are ALL old ones.
Merah and Aoyama have new models. Nyotengu never appears in this version :cry: and there is no Character called Momoi.

Mostly of it is the story. Right now how its paced. Its not THAT bad, but its nothing breathtaking either.
Like some behaviour from your Mom or the MC itself are kinda strange or happen to soon. Same goes for the Maid.
Also the game introduces you MANY girls but nothing really happen. From the Replay Gallery I can safely say that most if not all girls with a name on them will have sex scenes. Hopefully only with the MC.
I like sex like everyone else, but I would also like some story with them. If you play the Prolog from MC site, something interesting happens to Cindy. Also Merah seems to important to be ignored.
Right now nothing really happens, I guess its just a early version and we get first introduced to all of them.
But then again, this game is about 3 years of development and its 0.5 Version (like 50% is done) I hope im wrong on this one.

And "AV Drama Channel" have you a bit of good old JAV with the actress Eimi Fukada :KEK:
The dev has good taste, but more importantly, how can you put such stuff in game WITHOUT MENTIONING THE CODE !

Yeah no shit I also want to know what happen to the guy so where the fking code! :ROFLMAO:

Quite a thoughts about this new release you dropped here buddy!

What do you know about this topic in the changelog: DLC The Slutty Wife House Story ?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
32 bit Windows is obsolete.

Support is all but gone and all developers from software to games have started phasing it out. Only about a year or so left and it's doubtful anyone will be developing anything on it.

Most AAA and Indie devs have already phased it out.
that maybe .. but i did a search and theres alot of us 32 bit users still around :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
that maybe .. but i did a search and theres alot of us 32 bit users still around :)
I understand that, doesn't make it any less obsolete.

Like I said, you've only got a year or two before nobody is developing anything for it.

The days of 32 bit are gone, everything is being pushed to 64 bit including all new Windows. 32 bit are no longer being made.

I'm not saying this to be a bitch, it's just how things have gone. 32 bit is being phased out completely.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I understand that, doesn't make it any less obsolete.

Like I said, you've only got a year or two before nobody is developing anything for it.

The days of 32 bit are gone, everything is being pushed to 64 bit including all new Windows. 32 bit are no longer being made.

I'm not saying this to be a bitch, it's just how things have gone. 32 bit is being phased out completely.
i totally get what your saying ... i was just asking for a why for all us 32 users still out there wanting to play games we love :love:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Quite a thoughts about this new release you dropped here buddy!

What do you know about this topic in the changelog: DLC The Slutty Wife House Story ?
Not much since I cant access this in this released version. You can check the other content when you use the Code : Alpha-404
but the The Slutty Wife House Story is not accessible.
It also want to know if this is cannon or just some fan service animations.

Reactions: Gondox80

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Not much since I cant access this in this released version. You can check the other content when you use the Code : Alpha-404
but the The Slutty Wife House Story is not accessible.
It also want to know if this is cannon or just some fan service animations.
Do you think is about MC´s mom or another woman?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
[Araiya [v0.5b] [DarkCandy19] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 848 MB / 158 MB - Araiya-0.5b-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 831 MB / 141 MB - Araiya-0.5b-mac-crunched.zip
Compressed Size Win32: 142 MB - Araiya-0.5b-win-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac/Win32): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win64+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

So now there isn't rapes in the game?

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
I honestly do not know what to say about the remake. It's better in some aspects, but, I feel like it's lacking too, somehow. I'll wait a few updates before I replay it again before making any more conclutions.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes