VN Ren'Py Abandoned Arbiter's Gaze [v0.8] [ProneHouse Studio]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
AG_Banner.png

Overview:
Arbiter's Gaze is a game about a school teacher who accepts a job in a private island resort for the rich and famous... will she be able to resist the many temptations?​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-07
Release Date: 2019-02-21
Developer/Publisher: ProneHouse Studio
Censorship: None
Version: 0.8 Full
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Android (No Full): - -

Extras: Walkthrough Mod

scban1.jpg screenshot0001.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png

Last edited:

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Version 0.1
Art work - 2d comic book style and pretty well done. There is a fantasy scene (see below) and the style changes for that which was a decent touch.
Story - ironically you can get the 'very best ending' already, but if you want that one you shouldn't really bother with these games.
Tags - show current most of the content, but it's going to have corruption and cheating and probably far far more. Not an official line, but you can tell already. There is choice of scenes at one point that are pretty obvious what they are including rape, mmf, monster and old man.
At only 55Mb, there's plenty of content, including 3 sex scenes - it lasted about 30 minutes, but it really is only the intro, nothing more. Will be interesting to see what's happening around 0.5.

Jaceo013

Sep 4, 2017
Very interesting so far. I'm already hooked. I'm hoping for pregnancy to be introduced if possible and bareback sex. Just have to wait and see.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Not sure if the dev is involved with this thread, but in case they are and looking for feedback. You should never use black and white for your shading and highlights, that has ruined some otherwise pretty decent art I'm seeing here in the screenshots. Generally you want to start with the medium tones and make them a bit cooler and darker for your shading colors and then again take the base colors and make them warmer and lighter to get your highlights. That would make this stuff look way better with just that little change alone.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
That's really cool, a game in western comic book style... I'm not usually a huge fan of western style, especially for erotic stuff, but this definitely grabs my attention. Bonus points for stabbing the orc in the neck while riding his dick.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes