• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Arbiter's Gaze [v0.8] [ProneHouse Studio]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Is this really abandoned? It's really a shame. I think it has a huge unused potential, could have been much more kinkier with this awesome art but until now she pretty much just touched a dick in public.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's a damn shame if it is abandoned loved the artwork to this was very unique could have done with a walkthrough though.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
The updates have always been slow. Hand-drawn art and all. I wouldn't jump to a conclusion, though I also hope it's not abandoned.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
The time for the update is fine. What's worrisome is that there was consistently weekly communication until oct 28th. And now were coming up on 2 months without a peep.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018

add stats for each choice

Unzip the "game" folder inside your ../ArbitersGaze-0.8.OVERHAULED-pc/ folder.
Thanks for the Mod. It's a bit frustrating to see the values. I downloaded it precisely b/c I was pursuing what I thought was the nympho path without success.

Then I saw the values in your mod and many choices just don't make sense. The hospital choice seems kind of random (not sure how not wanting to be in the hospital is a nymph choice), fantasizing during masturbation (How is it that sex with fiance is a nymph choice but sex with two guards has no effect--I thought sex with two people was the nympho choice), and choice of vibrators (I chose golden boy b/c I knew it was a dildo, and though my wife's rabbit toy is a vibrator it isn't a dildo, so I chose dildo thinking I was making a nymph choice?? I think the lack of explanations for some of these choices really causes a problem).

Meanwhile, going nude on the beach choice seems more like a nymph choice. How is cute outfit nympho? Nude is only a hero choice b/c of what happens after she gets on the beach, not because going nude is a hero's choice. It feels like there should be two choices here. Nude for a nympho choice and then Swim out to save drowning person (do I want to swim out to save someone) as a hero's choice.

Same with cute outfit choice. The only reason the cute outfit is nympho choice is b/c of what happens later, not because she chose a cute outfit. And to be honest, the nude and stripper outfit gives you the same scene and outfit, so why the differentiation? And you have no control over what happens once you go outside. Kinda frustrating that these choices don't make sense unless you play them out. In the moment, the value choices make no sense.

Oh well. Thanks again for the mod.

Last edited:

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
On the hero path, I disagree with not allowing her to accept the flight attendant's offer to kiss her.

She had just told her she had info about the Island. Her restricted choice to refuse appeared to be part of some loyalty path. When I first came across this I chose to accept, not out of disloyalty but out of curiosity about what may be happening on the Island. That's the kind of choice a hero would make even if the kiss felt disloyal. Same thing with the fantasy scene. Not fantasizing was the hero's choice even though it's more appropriate for a loyalty choice. She should have chosen sex to save the orc child, and that should have given her hero points. That's a hero's choice.

Also, some of the negatives don't make sense. Not all choices are mutually exclusive to certain actions. You can want to be compassionate to your father when he's in the hospital (A desire to please), yet it's a positive for a hero and negative for nympho, which doesn't make sense, at least to me. Someone can be sexually promiscuous and still a hero. So, some of the negatives don't make sense. I get adding positives to certain actions. Just that the negatives seem odd in certain circumstances.

This becomes an issue since apparently helping out Ji'A opens up sex as an option, which would be ideal for a nympho. So, she gets into a nympho circumstance by being a hero. But, she can't sleep with Ji'A and fulfill her desires as a nympho, because she helps her out of a bad situation? It just doesn't make sense. There should be a balance there. So far in my 3 playthroughs, she's had more sex as a hero than she does on either the prostitute path or the nympho path. Furthermore, she's had the least amount of sex on the nympho path. That just makes no sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sonico

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Actually there was an update of version 0.8 on February 21st according to patreon so it seems it might not be abandoned after all. Version from 2019 was preview only. Retro

Mar 28, 2018
This game has not been abandoned and should not be marked as such. The most recent update was indeed in late Feb 2020 on the Patron site, and I would hope that the dev will update this thread accordingly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mastershake

madbloke

May 4, 2017
This game has not been abandoned and should not be marked as such. The most recent update was indeed in late Feb 2020 on the Patron site, and I would hope that the dev will update this thread accordingly.
I dont think the dev would update this thread, for that you would maybe need UncleVT.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Arbiter's Gaze 0.8 released for PC and Mac
Finally! The full 0.8 version is done. That took forever and a half.

Uploading

Win -

Mac -

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Is it still as buggy as in the past? I remember that it feels like I switch between path or something like that.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes