Others Arcana: Heat and Cold [Season 1 Ch. 1-5/8 + Season 2 Ch. 1-5 + Season Stories 1-2 Ch.] [HarDDeer]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

sony101

Aug 23, 2017
So am i right to assume that there is absolutely no way to buy the full season 1 at the moment if you live in germany? :(

HarDDeer

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2020
So am i right to assume that there is absolutely no way to buy the full season 1 at the moment if you live in germany? :(
Uploaded full Season 1 on Itch.

Is it available in Germany?

Gabe can't fix age check. I was hoping he'd figure that out quickly.

sony101

Aug 23, 2017
Uploaded full Season 1 on Itch.

Is it available in Germany?

Gabe can't fix age check. I was hoping he'd figure that out quickly.
Yep, just bought it and it worked perfectly! :)
And yeah the whole steam thing sucks, losing the german audience is a big bummer for devs.
But I think in general it's just a pretty good idea to make your games available for purchase on multiple platforms in case stuff like this happens in the future.

Reactions: HarDDeer

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Hey! First I wanna say I really like your game, the art is top notch and the dialogues are well written and funny. Now I have a silly question to ask: Shouldn't you add the NTR tag? Or at least the Voyeurism tag, Since we do spy on Eleona and Theon, hmmm... enjoying themselves. Now maybe the NTR tag isn't needed, as he don't technically steal Eleona from us, since she love Theon (I'll let you think about whether you add that one or not), but yeah, the voyeurism tag is definitely needed. And that's all I have to say for now! I'm very pleased with your game up to this point and I hope you'll be able to make it even better! Cheers!
Wait is Eleona a love interest in the game? Sharing the girls with other men is not something I'm interested in.

Last edited:

HarDDeer

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2020
Wait is Eleona a love interest in the game? Sharing the girls with other men is not something I'm interested in.
I don't think the NTR tag is appropriate (as has already been noted). Eleona was not the main character's love interest, nor was he hers. He just briefly experienced some silly and unwarranted jealousy, which immediately receded.

• Angry
Reactions: SemyonPutin
4.40 star(s) 10 Votes