Others Arcana: Heat and Cold [Season 1 Ch. 1-5/8 + Season 2 Ch. 1-5 + Season Stories 1-2 Ch.] [HarDDeer]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

HarDDeer

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2020
I honestly hope that the girls in season 1 still play a big part in the upcoming ones and that you won't just set them aside in the background I really loved Miley's and the chief's personality I also liked Diana's as well I hope Leona's story would get more fleshed out in the future just didn't felt that attached to her unlike the beast women and Diana also adding sounds more may be a good idea good work dude
There will be new girls as well as old acquaintances in the new season=)
Season 2 chapter 2 (or chapter 1, if you don't count the Halloween special) will be about Eleona.

Juuhachigou

Feb 26, 2018
I am a little confused from reading part of the OP. In the Developer Notes, they mention the whole Season 1 being 8 chapters (1 double chapter), but the DL link for Season 1 is Ch 1-5. Is there something I'm missing? Is the download for S1 Ch1-5 correct or should it be like 8?

Last edited:

HarDDeer

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2020
I am a little confused from reading part of the OP. In the Developer Notes, they mention the whole Season 1 being 8 chapters (1 double chapter), but the DL link for Season 1 is Ch 1-5. Is there something I'm missing? Is the download for S1 Ch1-5 correct or should it be like 8?
The full version (8 chapters) is on Steam.
It seems fair enough to me to put 65% of the game in the free version.
I'm not greedy, but patreon doesn't bring in much money, and Steam allows me (at least partially) to stay afloat and keep making the game.

Juuhachigou

Feb 26, 2018
The full version (8 chapters) is on Steam.
It seems fair enough to me to put 65% of the game in the free version.
I'm not greedy, but patreon doesn't bring in much money, and Steam allows me (at least partially) to stay afloat and keep making the game.
Thank you for letting me know! I was wondering how this one went. If that's the case, I'll go ahead and grab the Steam version then. I've heard a lot of good things for this game. Wish you the best on your work for Season 2!

lolboy54321

Jun 12, 2019
1614999721092.png
Yo im having issues here, whenever i try to go to windowed mode for season 1, it does this and i cant exit or close or restart it. The music keeps playing as well and i cant interact with the window at all. is there a fix for this? It acts like the window doesn't exist for some reason

HarDDeer

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2020
Yo im having issues here, whenever i try to go to windowed mode for season 1, it does this and i cant exit or close or restart it. The music keeps playing as well and i cant interact with the window at all. is there a fix for this? It acts like the window doesn't exist for some reason
Tomorrow I will reupload the archive of the first season, where this issue is fixed.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Developer still not titling this as what it is.. a demo! It's an incomplete game you have to pay for so title the damn title correctly!

HarDDeer

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2020
Developer still not titling this as what it is.. a demo! It's an incomplete game you have to pay for so title the damn title correctly!
Well, then any game that is distributed through patreon, by your logic, should also be marked as a demo. After all, usually the latest game updates from patreon are only available to those who have paid.
My "demo" contains 65% of the season.
+ all of season 2 is available.Which means that the "demo" is about 80-85 percent of the entire game.

HarDDeer

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2020
Wait a minute. I remember you.
You're the guy who wrote that the game is garbage, and you don't even want to play it for free, for some reason not even related to the game.
So why the hell are you still here?
Why don't you leave me and my game alone and go play what you like?

HarDDeer

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2020
Now I fixed it and reuploaded Season 1 demo. This issue won’t appear again.
I also fixed the issue with the saves. Now, if you download the demo for season 1, you do not have to delete the save files before playing the Steam version of the game.

Arghreim

Jan 28, 2018
Hey! First I wanna say I really like your game, the art is top notch and the dialogues are well written and funny. Now I have a silly question to ask: Shouldn't you add the NTR tag? Or at least the Voyeurism tag, Since we do spy on Eleona and Theon, hmmm... enjoying themselves. Now maybe the NTR tag isn't needed, as he don't technically steal Eleona from us, since she love Theon (I'll let you think about whether you add that one or not), but yeah, the voyeurism tag is definitely needed. And that's all I have to say for now! I'm very pleased with your game up to this point and I hope you'll be able to make it even better! Cheers!

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes