• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
So anyone figure out what the story reason for not being able to stop the the vamp in beginning from doing full on ntr is yet??

I mean unavoidable ntr with a main love interest that you can't throw something or yell to stop really?? That's not good

That scene ruined this game for alot of people dev said it's not an ntr game said that scene was story reasons?? Yet mc can't stop it??

Just curious what is so important story wise that you can't stop it??
Thank you for your time :)

I wonder if the dev would have let mc stop it before it became full on ntr and there was no unavoidable ntr in the game if he would have gotten more patreon subs and made more money by making a game everyone could enjoy? I would sub if I wasn't forced into unavoidable ntr? Just curious? A poll maybe?

Last edited:

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
Questa la traduzione italiana di Area69 - Ver.0.1

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

P.S. L'antivirus potrebbe bloccarvi riconoscendo il file come una minaccia, niente paura è un falso positivo, disabilitate momentaneamente l'antivirus e riattivatelo dopo aver lanciato la traduzione.

This is the Italian translation of Area69 - Ver.0.1

This translation "is not official" and "made by a fan".

And if you like this translation, do not forget to put a Like, always welcome!

P.S. The antivirus could block you recognizing the file as a threat, don't worry it's a false positive, temporarily disable the antivirus and reactivate it after launching the translation.

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
Fast update with a good amount of content plus money grind reduced significantly. Very nice.

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes