AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
i explained everything... just play, get relations points and do the quests, its easy...
Relations best via sms....
I have 92% progress, 1000 on Julia, max on the other girls, but theres only Julias kitchen fuck and night fuck open, i diddnt find any black choices open, and around 10 quests for the next update... For those 2 scenes you have to get Julia to 800. You get 800 when you accept Isabelas request later in the game, then Julia gonna come to your bed and ride your ass :ROFLMAO:
Next update gonna be fun ;) cant wait...
Look at the pic below, this is what I got, and you want to make me replay all the game from the start...

screenshot0001.png

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
I fixed the script.rpy to remove the author's deletion of rollback keymap bindings and disabling of rollback. I enabled console and developer modes if you want to explore. Also there is a hardcoded text speed setting in there at 50 that I put back to 0 to have instant text.
Your script bricks the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mofonistik

sarasino

May 18, 2020
Hola el juego esta de diez, no encuentro como terminar la micion de ir al bar pero disfrazado, donde cobsigo el disfraz?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Your script bricks the game.

That wasn't even one of the lines I edited. This is what I changed:

Code:
    config.keymap['help'].remove('K_F1')
    config.keymap['rollback'].remove('K_PAGEUP')
    config.keymap['rollback'].remove('repeat_K_PAGEUP')
    config.keymap['rollback'].remove('K_AC_BACK')
    config.keymap['rollback'].remove('mousedown_4')
    config.rollback_enabled = False
    config.developer        = False
    config.console          = False
went to

Code:
#    config.keymap['rollback'].remove('K_PAGEUP')
#    config.keymap['rollback'].remove('repeat_K_PAGEUP')
#    config.keymap['rollback'].remove('K_AC_BACK')
#    config.keymap['rollback'].remove('mousedown_4')
    config.rollback_enabled = True
    config.developer        = True
    config.console          = True
The "#" comments out the python code. I don't know why the author would remove the help button, but that's what is breaking with you. It's possible that your renpy interpreter is barfing because I had to use unrpyc to decompile the bytecode to re-create the sources. I'm on linux and the file ended up with only linefeeds at the end of each line instead of the cr-lf format used on Windows machines since the days of DOS. If it looks like a mess when you throw it into a dumb editor like notepad, use a smarter editor or unix2dos to convert it.

MadMax13

May 7, 2018
Ok. So if i have to start a new game every time and grind 3h away, id rather do that at the end of the game. For the first two updates i practicly have waisted 5+ hours. Whats the motivation to do that again if the next update old saves wont work again and i have to start over.

Reactions: jimbo_1234
D

Deleted member 3068677

ow to change into a costume to enter the bar I bought a suit or how to fix it ???

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Area 69" version "0.3".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Area 69" versione "0.3".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Reactions: inno3d and Kagrra

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
That wasn't even one of the lines I edited. This is what I changed:

Code:
    config.keymap['rollback'].remove('K_PAGEUP')
    config.keymap['rollback'].remove('repeat_K_PAGEUP')
    config.keymap['rollback'].remove('K_AC_BACK')
    config.keymap['rollback'].remove('mousedown_4')
    config.rollback_enabled = False
    config.developer        = False
    config.console          = False
went to

Code:
#    config.keymap['rollback'].remove('K_PAGEUP')
#    config.keymap['rollback'].remove('repeat_K_PAGEUP')
#    config.keymap['rollback'].remove('K_AC_BACK')
#    config.keymap['rollback'].remove('mousedown_4')
    config.rollback_enabled = True
    config.developer        = True
    config.console          = True
The "#" comments out the python code. I don't know why the author would remove the help button, but that's what is breaking with you. It's possible that your renpy interpreter is barfing because I had to use unrpyc to decompile the bytecode to re-create the sources. I'm on linux and the file ended up with only linefeeds at the end of each line instead of the cr-lf format used on Windows machines since the days of DOS. If it looks like a mess when you throw it into a dumb editor like notepad, use a smarter editor or unix2dos to convert it.
I just copied the error I get when I paste your script in the files and start the game. It's not even loading, just that error.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The script.rpy I posted works just fine for me on Linux. Try putting the "#" in front of the config.keymap line for 'help' like I did for the others. The runtime error you got from python is an attempt to remove something that wasn't there in the first place. If it errors out after you do that, it sounds like you might be missing some of the default renpy files with config settings that the author was trying to override by removal.

I just copied the error I get when I paste your script in the files and start the game. It's not even loading, just that error.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
pill system seems a little overboard-rather had a skill learn system-that is my only point-love the models,dont change the actions with mom-this could be great,just need regular updates so we can support it :) :love: (y)

Reactions: Sadowdark
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes