bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
The older versions have a proper intro for MC and his family with explanation and a way to change your name etc. This version skips the beginning so I'm assuming it's bugged.
That explains a lot. Does anyone have a older Version which can be used later but also has the intro?

Reactions: geraldo1978

RADAMANTHSYEK

Jan 24, 2019
Unplayable game. After each scene, the game crashes with errors:

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/kGame/phone.rpy", line 514, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -: 'int' and 'RevertableList'

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
R.I.P my headphones and ears at least i warned others o_O
Did the dev ever get around to fixing the sound issue? It's been on my 'ignore' list for a couple years, but noticed an update & looked to try to remember why I ignored it...

Other than one person saying the toggles didn't work, couldn't find any current refs to volume levels, thought I'd ask

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Did the dev ever get around to fixing the sound issue? It's been on my 'ignore' list for a couple years, but noticed an update & looked to try to remember why I ignored it...

Other than one person saying the toggles didn't work, couldn't find any current refs to volume levels, thought I'd ask
The sound works now it is just that the Startup is gone the whole intro

Reactions: jdw6

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
great game but it needs a skip time option, something better then an hour at at time.

also how do i get the jessica and eve coach scenes? is it just rng. also who is eve, either i forgot who that was or is it supposed to be eva?

Last edited:
Reactions: SPARDA2408

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
ok but we can't change our name and we haven't any introduction for explain the game and who are all persons in the game.
And lhucio Hopefully the dev will put up a fixed version soon, I have no idea why they messed with this.

Short term solution, grab the script.rpy attached to this message, put it in your game directory, start a new game.

For whatever reason, the file provided in 0.74's compiled script has
Code:
    jump playerBedroom

jump tutorial
So I just commented out the jump straight to the bedroom so it will actually go to the tutorial. I assume it proceeds normally from there, but if not holler and I'll look if the DEV hasn't put up a fix before then.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
And lhucio Hopefully the dev will put up a fixed version soon, I have no idea why they messed with this.

Short term solution, grab the script.rpy attached to this message, put it in your game directory, start a new game.

Code:
    jump playerBedroom

jump tutorial
So I just commented out the jump straight to the bedroom so it will actually go to the tutorial. I assume it proceeds normally from there, but if not holler and I'll look if the DEV hasn't put up a fix before then.
This actually worked. Thank you

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Code:
    jump playerBedroom

jump tutorial
Thanks! :) All caught up on current content through 0.74. So, I'll take a fresh DL of 0.74 in a new folder and try this out in a test environment. Thanks again! Adventure ever on friend, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: I'm hip to the copy/paste into notepad and save as script.rpy thing but not everyone is... Might be nice to post this as a zip file. Will do that tomorrow after I have a chance to test...

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes