Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They all do .. go there in the evening after 19 hours and go meet and chat them up.
Where were you the last update? The bar was the focus there.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
They all do .. go there in the evening after 19 hours and go meet and chat them up.
Where were you the last update? The bar was the focus there.
I'm seeing more unique dialogue with more of the girls in the bar too so MC can actually have a few conversations. TBH, I'd like to see the generic dialogue just go away altogether. None of the standard three lines have good responses. The only thing you can learn is what drink the girl likes and that is only through trial and error. But, there are over half a dozen girls now that do have a unique dialogue line with Lucy's leading to coffee and a BJ and Andrea the gamer girl's leading to her place for a prone bone while she plays her game! So, there have been some improvements. Hope there are more to follow there.:devilish:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Julia is one of the pole dancers . You can't talk with her in the bar. Then at 2 or 3am in the kitchen she comes back and you have one lewd scene. IIRC the day is random
Yes and no, after the "polemic" Vampire event she is gone from the bar for good, but if u start a new game you can interact with her (no sex) before you can talk to her at the Bar (begining of the Vampire crusade) They didn´t say where in the game they are so.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Yes and no, after the "polemic" Vampire event she is gone from the bar for good, but if u start a new game you can interact with her (no sex) before you can talk to her at the Bar (begining of the Vampire crusade) They didn´t say where in the game they are so.
No, I'm quite sure that she does a pole dance show. In fact the was on the promo image of the last version:

I started a new game and when you go to the bar you can watch her show and then, another day, if you wait until 2 or 3am you have the lewd scene in the kitchen (but this scene requires some relationship points with her, I guess).

Last edited:
Reactions: phreadom

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
great game but it needs a skip time option, something better then an hour at at time.

also how do i get the jessica and eve coach scenes? is it just rng. also who is eve, either i forgot who that was or is it supposed to be eva?
Totally agree with you so annoying to have wait days,weeks for the next event everytime. You have to work as the coach in the gym and the girls you train is random so try everyday. Eve is the doctor at the hospital.

Reactions: no_name_742

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
So I got the cameras and I bought the book about surveillance for the sacred sex quest current log is: When I have the cameras and the knowledge to install them I have to go see Emma. but he refuses to read the book what gives?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Julia is one of the pole dancers . You can't talk with her in the bar. Then at 2 or 3am in the kitchen she comes back and you have one lewd scene. IIRC the day is random
Julia is MC's mom! She originally works in the night club as a bartender, NOT a dancer. After she had that incident with the vampire, MC told her to just stay home and NOT return. However, I have seen her in the bar socializing on a few rare occasions. You can also run into MC's sister Lucy at the bar as well as aunt Emma, none of them are dancers. MC's cousin Olivia IS a dancer, the only one in the family. Julia is NOT a dancer.

Isabella the vampire and Evelyn the werewolf, both girls from school are dancers. There are two teachers that are dancers, Naomi and Abigail. Monica the boxer is a dancer. Alicia who owns the sex boutique in the mall is also a regular dancer.

MC can run into nearly every female in town in the bar at random, including the other non-LI girls from school and even the principal as well as all of the boxers from the gym... Oh, the girl that works the front desk at the gym is also a dancer. But, Julia is NOT a dancer. She WAS a bartender, not a dancer.

Hope that helps. If y'all have a question about a particular character, it is best if you get their name correct. At present, IDK who the fuck you mean because it ain't Julia! Peace out, Phat:devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: CTNK and xapican

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
I have a question is there anyway to get the Achievement for Kill the Routine? if you do the choose to become a vampire? or nope

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So I got the cameras and I bought the book about surveillance for the sacred sex quest current log is: When I have the cameras and the knowledge to install them I have to go see Emma. but he refuses to read the book what gives?
MC must be in his room and rested with enough energy left to read the book. You cannot read more than one book per day. Hope that helps

Reactions: CTNK

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
And lhucio Hopefully the dev will put up a fixed version soon, I have no idea why they messed with this.

Short term solution, grab the script.rpy attached to this message, put it in your game directory, start a new game.

For whatever reason, the file provided in 0.74's compiled script has
Code:
    jump playerBedroom

jump tutorial
So I just commented out the jump straight to the bedroom so it will actually go to the tutorial. I assume it proceeds normally from there, but if not holler and I'll look if the DEV hasn't put up a fix before then.
Thank you good sir, I hope the universe rewards you with the good fortune of finding a 50€ note in the street.

3.90 star(s) 99 Votes