barracuda66

Mar 13, 2019
The mission that appears to all "CAMERA HACK" never appeared to me in the list of missions, someone knows what to do?

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
So I read the hacking book to 100%, then applied the patch. Is there anyway to reset it so that I can learn to hack security cameras or do I have to start over?

Edit: Gave up and just downloaded someone elses save. RIP.

Last edited:

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
Lots of potential in this game! My only request is for the devs to be patient and input only big updates, (as opposed to 1 or 2 new scenes). Thanks :)
Don't think this applies to this game because .2 update had a good amount of content but if it did...why don't YOU be patient and wait a few updates before playing again? It doesn't make sense for people to request this of devs when they can easily just wait themselves.

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Don't think this applies to this game because .2 update had a good amount of content but if it did...why don't YOU be patient and wait a few updates before playing again? It doesn't make sense for people to request this of devs when they can easily just wait themselves.
Not complaining, just want them to keep it up :) Was recently disappointed by Indecent Desires recently and I wanted to vent on that a little I guess.

Agineska

Oct 14, 2020
So I read the hacking book to 100%, then applied the patch. Is there anyway to reset it so that I can learn to hack security cameras or do I have to start over?

Edit: Gave up and just downloaded someone elses save. RIP.
I think that's a bug.i had the same problem

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes