ANDREI1985

Jun 5, 2022
I took the key from the table and was in the bathroom, but the scene with the two teachers for some reason does not work, maybe something else can be done

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
Can someone help me find this scene
I just checked the code.
Once you have emma.storyLvl >= 60 (somewhere along the sacred sex quest but not finished yet) you have the option, while talking with Olivia in the school hall, to go into the maintenance room (and thus have sex with Abigail/Naomi and unlock the VIP room sex scene) if you have the key (it's in the principal's office) and anna.storyLvl >= 20 and less than 80 (if you were introduced to the aliens, you've gone too far).
I was quoting from memory, mostly. But it seems that you can't advance too much on either quest. If you advanced too much and can't trigger this and don't have a save file from previously, you can use the console to change anna.storyLvl to 70 so you can finish this, then trigger the quest again, or change the value back to 80.
Search is your friend.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Samu 13 ; I got both keys eachtime early in game, and had no problem to trigger either scenes, last time was in ver 78 where I did this.

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
Samu 13 ; I got both keys eachtime early in game, and had no problem to trigger either scenes, last time was in ver 78 where I did this.
The latest 2 patches (especially the last one) changed a few things in the achievements/repeatable scenes related to Emma and her household. Namely some now require that you haven't finished the Sacred Sex quest to trigger.
This was one of them, where it is now replaced with a new scene with Olivia.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes