Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
How do I progress Sacred Sex I just need video evidence of Emma? I wasted time checking every ingame hour for evidence but nothing. Is there a specific day I need to check for Emma and if so what time?
You need to keep sleeping in your room until you have the next dream in the quest (random chance), then check the camera again.

TutuRutuT

Mar 6, 2021
A chance that one dey their will be S/S M/D and-or GM/D/GD ? all these girls are hot but the devil is still very conventional ;)

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
The dev isn't active in this thread, so it's normal to have long periods without news. Someone should post something from his patreon when it's close to a new version.
I think I checked his Patreon, which is why I spoke up :cool:

Reactions: Samu13

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Esto no va mucho con este tema pero ¿alguien conoce juegos similares a este?
You mean with the Horror Background ? or because of the Models ?
also please write in english, it is an english thread.
(¿ Te refieres al transfondo de horror o lo dices por los modelos ?
porfavor postea en ingles, es un hilo de habla inglesa.)

esderfran

Aug 19, 2023
You mean with the Horror Background ? or because of the Models ?
also please write in english, it is an english thread.
(¿ Te refieres al transfondo de horror o lo dices por los modelos ?
porfavor postea en ingles, es un hilo de habla inglesa.)
I'm referring to the sandbox game style, I like these types of games and I would like to know of any that are worth it, excluding the most popular ones like Straitened Times...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm referring to the sandbox game style, I like these types of games and I would like to know of any that are worth it, excluding the most popular ones like Straitened Times...
Sorry not much of a Sandbox fan myself, so I can't point out much of them.

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
Straitened times should be the closest to this game, from the ones I know.
There are lots of sandbox games, but many tend to either use sandbox as an excuse to extend game time for what is basically a kinetic novel (meaning you have to go to location A to continue quest, then you go to location B to continue and nowhere else does anything happen, which is just a lazy way to do it) or they tend to be games with lots of grind, also to inflate the game time.

In almost all sandbox games I just cheat the important stuff. Or, in the case of this game, I just made a cheat mod entirely. :LOL:

You could probably just go to the latest games & updates list, place sandbox in the tags and order it by likes or weighted rating and see if any grabs your attention.

As for suggestions, I can only point out to some I like, but I think it's against forum rules to mention other games in a game's thread, so I'll just PM you a few.
But you'd be better off creating a thread yourself in the General Recommendations & Identification category.

3.90 star(s) 99 Votes