JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Just did a quick speedrun and then did a cursory check of the quest:
You can't side with Lilith. The only options are to exorcize or enslave her.
Oh! Well, it is still cool you can enslave her,but I do like the idea of a more evil choice than enslaving Lilith, siding with her has cool possibilities

Reactions: Samu13

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I did not go on death path of Valentina.
She left and gave the Yacht to MC.

Like Isabella, I made Elena a ally too.

Also as I choose to become a vampire too, I hope Valentina will come back in future..

Reactions: LoganTodd

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I was surprised that this game was made better than I thought.
If you look at the information on page 1, it seems like a normal game, but when you play the game, the story is pretty good and the design of women is sexy.
I think it's a hidden masterpiece game.

Bbok

Nov 12, 2022
Made an incest patch. I didn't really delve into the game, but just looked at it superficially.
version: Supposedly Universal
feature: Eng only. Changes the characters' introduction. mc refer to Julia as Mom, Sara - Grandma, Emma - Aunt Emma
pc install: Unzip it into the "game" folder.

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
Is it possible to add patch for Julia to call MC son, Lucy to call him brother, Emma --> nephew and Olivia --> cousin.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes