Gurus

Feb 18, 2018
Repeatable scenes with six students for the new profession
Any one tell me what is the new profession for MC?

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Rkiks

Nov 7, 2019
how to get the milking scene with the principal of the school??? but there is no save with this open event? if there is, please share,If you can, please give working saves, not bagged

Reactions: namelessGOT

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So now when I am at the nightclub I go through talking to the girls at the bar about the drinks and their photo showes up at the pole, but when I click on it they are not dancing. I have tried staying at the pole and advancing time but no girl ever showes up to dance. i have the 400 dollar vip ticket. What ha
pened ?
The icons at the bottom move MC from room to room. You need to click the pole icon top left to engage the available dancer. It appears just above the map and wait an hour icons. Hope that helps;)(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I have bought all costume but still i can't enter bar. What to do?
Click the icon with a $dollar sign to the left during bar hours, top left. Then you get the option to but a ticket from the doorman. Purchase the $400 VIP pass for all access to the night club for one night. The cheaper pass only allows access to the bar alone. You want the VIP pass.
Where do I get the tripod?
From the general goods merchant at the mall. She's the icon on the right in the mall. If she does not have the tripod in her inventory, you have missed one of the quest requirements and need to complete any open tasks on that quest before it will show up to purchase.
how to become a Personal Trainer
Just follow the quest with the two trainers, VideoX, I think it's called. You will automatically be hired as a trainer and will get new students when you click on the new training icon in the weight training room. How far you can go with each of your students depends on your existing relationship with her. If you already have an affection base with your student the training session ends with a sex scene. If not, then you can always talk to the blonde trainer and ask about the showers. If you have not had sex in the gym yet on that day you get the option to take the blonde and her yoga trainer buddy to the showers. They give you a choice of which one you get to penetrate so I alternate to avoid jealousy...

Hope this helps, y'all. Adventure ever on friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes