Rkiks

Nov 7, 2019
I caught Lily when she was Masturbating she gave me a book I read this book Well I’m going through this achievement with aliens I don’t have a dream what to do next again on a new one already five or six times in a new way

Rkiks

Nov 7, 2019
to the author of the game Big respect interesting achievements interesting walkthrough Well cool in general Everything is done

Rkiks

Nov 7, 2019
in general, the scribe is complete. I don’t understand how how I should have sex with an alien if I read a book I caught Lisa masturbating while achieving this When the headmaster of the school makes me suck with some kind of alien garbage, but then I don’t dream of an alien that he didn’t do again So

kamus484

Oct 5, 2017
Which task are you talking about? He was asking for the ones marked in his screenshot.
If it's Uma's, even if you watch 100 times Monica's show but you don't have enough strength point, you're not going anywhere.
I have to see Monica show. I have the strength points but the quest don't advance. Sorry for my English and thanks in advance

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I have to see Monica show. I have the strength points but the quest don't advance. Sorry for my English and thanks in advance
Which version are you playing? There was a bug on 0.73 with this task that should have been solved in 0,74 according to the dev.
If you already are strong enough, already seeing Monica at the bar, you normally should be able to do the quest.

Reactions: kamus484

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Rkiks, just a question you are talking about milking the Principals tits like a cow (latation fetish) by any chance ?
sorry to disapoint you there there isn´t such implemented yet don´t know if it will ever come
ok dream secuence is when quests starts and you wake up with this thing on your cock and take picture, show picture to teacher Anna Noemi Abigail, catch Lilly masturbating get the book, lay down outside by pool 23:00 hs get fucked by allien read the book, follow anna at shool, go to principals office save girl from punishment, follow principal and thing, find anna wait few days go back to shool with lilly, have threesome with anna and lilly, end of quest

Rkiks

Nov 7, 2019
Rkiks, just a question you are talking about milking the Principals tits like a cow (latation fetish) by any chance ?
sorry to disapoint you there there isn´t such implemented yet don´t know if it will ever come
ok dream secuence is when quests starts and you wake up with this thing on your cock and take picture, show picture to teacher Anna Noemi Abigail, catch Lilly masturbating get the book, lay down outside by pool 23:00 hs get fucked by allien read the book, follow anna at shool, go to principals office save girl from punishment, follow principal and thing, find anna wait few days go back to shool with lilly, have threesome with anna and lilly, end of quest
I did all this, so I drove it away I thought it was realized I wanted to open it several times I went through the game

Reactions: xapican

Aaron22255

Jun 18, 2017
Hi, does anyone know how to resolve the error regarding 'dissolveDream'?

I keep getting that error, so it's almost impossible to play the game.

Please help

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Alright, an *almost* full save for [v0.74]; why almost? Because it is literally impossible to get *all* achievements during a single run due to different paths/choices. Missing 8 in total. Details:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: porotropo

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hello everyone!

All the errors that you are having is due to downloading the test version, which was known to have ALL those errors...
The final version that has been available for a day does not have any of those errors...

-NameError: name 'dissolveDream' is not defined
-File "game/kGame/phone.rpy", line 514, in <module>
-TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for
-: 'int' and 'RevertableList'
-No Intro/Tutorial -Etc etc...

In addition, using a savegame generated in a test version, even if you don't find any errors, can corrupt a savegame for versions that work correctly...

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
"gimme more money and I'll finish this storyline" is probably fine for 2-3 quests/subplots, but not for most of them.

Kenjirokojima

Jan 19, 2022
I can't progress Xvideoz quest. Tip keeps saying comeback for fitness training. I tried both spy and focus options multiple times. Any tips?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I can't progress Xvideoz quest. Tip keeps saying comeback for fitness training. I tried both spy and focus options multiple times. Any tips?
Tips? Yes... Train! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Strength training in the weight room, flexibility training in the yoga studio and boxing training with Uma ALL count toward building MC's physical fitness. So, train... In the early game, I went to the gym every morning and school every afternoon until physical and mental skills were maxed. Then I worked on PC skill every evening. Once PC skills are maxed MC can work like 2 hours each day to rake in a big pile of cash. I highly recommend doing that too.

To view MC's current stats click on the backpack, then select the icon along the bottom for player stats. That will allow you to track your progress with MC's fitness, PC skills, LI interest status and other stats. But, train or you can install the cheat mod linked below where you DL'd the game on the main page of the OP.

It's been a really long time so I don't remember the exact total needed but once MC is ready, the Xvideoz quest stages automatically trigger when you enter the weight room. Otherwise, just keep on training. Player's max fitness score is 10, just like PC skill and other skill stats.

Hope that helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes