xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Acesaw did you start the X vid quest ? Normally you must have if you improved your fisical provness for Vampire and Box champ quest,
Edit: let´s ask like this did Martina and Sofia aproach you to film the exercise video while training at the gym ?

Last edited:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Reactions: xapican

reekman

Jan 26, 2019
I've download the Anonfiles link, the MEGA link and even the compressed version. ALL OF THEM give me the dissolvedream error (yes, even with new save files). Which link exactly contains the version that doesn't have this issue?

Lnoim4nn

Sep 23, 2019
I've download the Anonfiles link, the MEGA link and even the compressed version. ALL OF THEM give me the dissolvedream error (yes, even with new save files). Which link exactly contains the version that doesn't have this issue?
my saves from the PC are having the same problem

Lnoim4nn

Sep 23, 2019
I don't know if will solve all the error but i found a way to dribble this problem you would have to alternate the saves between the pc and android(like the memories of julia when you hypnotize her, you save before start the memories play trough the android and then you put it back the save in the pc since they are still compatible

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I don't know if will solve all the error but i found a way to dribble this problem you would have to alternate the saves between the pc and android(like the memories of julia when you hypnotize her, you save before start the memories play trough the android and then you put it back the save in the pc since they are still compatible
reekman Hey guy´s look over here ! there are a few Bugfixes posted in the pages before The oficial Bugfree version is not aviable to Public acces yet
Hello everyone!

All the errors that you are having is due to downloading the test version, which was known to have ALL those errors...
The final version that has been available for a day does not have any of those errors...

-NameError: name 'dissolveDream' is not defined
-File "game/kGame/phone.rpy", line 514, in <module>
-TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for
-: 'int' and 'RevertableList'
-No Intro/Tutorial -Etc etc...

In addition, using a savegame generated in a test version, even if you don't find any errors, can corrupt a savegame for versions that work correctly...
Edit: I knew that PapaPhat posted the files all together in some post

Reactions: Zephea

reekman

Jan 26, 2019
None of the fixes posted actually seem to fix this issue though. I've started over from saves after applying them numerous times, and I don't have an android device. Guess I'll have to wait for the stable version to get released.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
None of the fixes posted actually seem to fix this issue though. I've started over from saves after applying them numerous times, and I don't have an android device. Guess I'll have to wait for the stable version to get released.
Try this saves, hopefully they are not broken One is from the begining
second is end ver 73

Reactions: BRTT and reekman

Ageus

May 20, 2020
Here's my unofficial android port of Area69 v0.74 [Fixes Applied]
with BrandyYT Cheat Mod

Download

Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After initialization, but before game start.
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 80, in _init_language
File "game/screens.rpy", line 151, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for /: 'NoneType' and 'float'

This is the error from log

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
Hi if you can help me with any of these scenes i would be delighted.

<With a Little Help from Ava>
<Drinking Problem (Elena Allied)> she is a prisoner, can it be done?
<Vampire Shower>
<Crazy Night>
<Playful Vampires>
<Olivia and Anna>

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hi if you can help me with any of these scenes i would be delighted.

<With a Little Help from Ava>
<Drinking Problem (Elena Allied)> she is a prisoner, can it be done?
<Vampire Shower>
<Crazy Night>
<Playful Vampires>
<Olivia and Anna>
Drinking problem : fuck Elena when she is drunk in the Bunker 15:00 hs
Elena Prisioner : cant be achieved when she is your ally or dead / you have to fuck her when she is in detention (Bad Ending)
VAmpire Shower : fuck Elena fuck Isabella Anal when Showering
Playfull Vamires, See Elena and Isabella having Sex ; join them
Olivia and Ana: have a threesome with Anna and Olivia in the teachers lounge (you will need key from Princiṕals office
Crazy Night: I do not remember

Reactions: CTNK

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
Drinking problem : fuck Elena when she is drunk in the Bunker 15:00 hs
Elena Prisoner : cant be achieved when she is your ally or dead / you have to fuck her when she is in detention (Bad Ending)
Vampire Shower : fuck Elena fuck Isabella Anal when Showering
Playful Vampires, See Elena and Isabella having Sex ; join them
Olivia and Ana: have a threesome with Anna and Olivia in the teachers lounge (you will need key from Principel office
Crazy Night: I do not remember
Olivia and Ana: have a threesome with Anna and Olivia in the teachers lounge (you will need key from Principel office

How? or when? I can have sex with Ana in teachers lounge no problem, Olivia I can have sex with her in the closet with the two other teachers, but not with Ana, so what time and what place?

I belive Elena 3 scenes are blocked for me since she is a prisoner. (Drinking problem,Vampire Shower,Playful Vampires)

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Go to school search Principals office get the Key to Teachers room > 14:00 speak to olivia the option to go to Teachers Lounge will apear Enjoy only the Threesome part gives you Achievement
Last 3 elena scenes are indeed blocked for you if she is prisoner and having sex with her implies she will Kill you

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes