Lnoim4nn

Sep 23, 2019
You playing as Vampire ?
more like "why are you jerking off my sister when i entered your room, but fuck i'm gonna ride that dick to make you focus your masturbation on me" and i think it's much more fun that way in the game

*edit: jerking off TO my sister

Last edited:

Lnoim4nn

Sep 23, 2019
What is this ominous disolve dream error ? couldnt find it in the tread
i got this error too every time i played on my pc and from what i saw here searching for ways to solve it, someone(who i forgot the name sorry) quoted some comment that says this version is a test version and that's why has this error and some others too.

*edit: i think if you go back to 210 or 209 you find what errors you can find more and some way i find it to temporarily solve this problem

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Question, with how Many Girls/Woman i can have a Life/Story, its almost a bit like in Men of the House, where you could have with each Girl the Life and choose which Girl?
Tysm

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Question, with how Many Girls/Woman i can have a Life/Story, its almost a bit like in Men of the House, where you could have with each Girl the Life and choose which Girl?
Tysm
With almost All better ask with which girl you don´t kann have intercourse yet, no choices till now,

Reactions: AlecVentrue

MRTN

Sep 6, 2017
need help, I bought the tripod way before needing it and now the game acts as if I don't have it, even thought I can see it in my inventory. I couldn't find any variable that can help me but probably I'm missing something.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
need help, I bought the tripod way before needing it and now the game acts as if I don't have it, even thought I can see it in my inventory. I couldn't find any variable that can help me but probably I'm missing something.
Weird... did you try to buy it again? If that doesn't work, you may need to reload and replay from the save before you bought the item. I don't know of any cheats for this and didn't have that issue. I've bought several items before it was time and didn't have any issues but not the tripod. Apologies for not having better news or advice, Phat

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
The MC hasn't been a "badass dom" the entire game — peeping on showering women, pretending to drown to get some action, being subdued by both an angel and a devil, etc. He does have moments of bravery, but he's never been a badass nor a dom. It's now (probably) 75% of the way through development. Why would there suddenly be a 180 to his personality? What you suggest literally makes no sense at this point.
It was not a suggestion, it is a complaint. Him being a pussy is my complaint. And I got that far in an hour. So if it's 75 percent done, this is a short ass game.

Reactions: mikel8519

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Game is crashing after CEBS loading screen.
I found one workaround, it's a bit pain in the ass but it works...
You will need to install first v0.72 and after v0.74...
Please read !!!Important Reading!!!

Reactions: xapican

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
And I got that far in an hour. So if it's 75 percent done, this is a short ass game.
What do you mean by "that far"? You got to what point in an hour? I was listing examples of his behavior, not saying that was the end of the content or anything.
It was not a suggestion, it is a complaint. Him being a pussy is my complaint.
My point is that he's been like this throughout the game. There is no reason for him suddenly to become an alpha. I get that it's a complaint, but saying it should be changed at this point would mean completely revamping the entire thing. This type of complaint would've worked better at maybe v0.25 or earlier, and that's only if the dev were to accept it and change his personality.

• Angry

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Him being a pussy is my complaint.
Yes, but do you took in acount that, the game is more a Dark Comedy ? or at least, I belive so, It lives from a big portion of Humor, that is what makes it´s Charm.
the MC being a absolute Bad Ass or a Bad ass, won´t fit in this scenario how -CookieMonster666- pointed out, and there are plenty, of such games (Bad Ass MC) on this site. just saying without an intention to atack or to ofend.
It felt a bit unfair for me your comparsion because the game has the Parody tag (iirc)

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: MCDom and mikel8519

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
My cum, yet get my ass handed to me by a werewolf pup.
Ok now I get it, yeah but that part was before the Vampire quest was extended, and iirc I mean to have read by the autor that with the progresion of that quest there will be new renders added to make it a bit more fitting, of course it feels weired when you finish the Sharp fangs quest then pass to the Bloody Moon quest and that luca guy kicks you to pulp. a taste what is to come is when you have sex with Evelynn as Vampire she is shocked when you show her your true color in the aftermath

• Thinking Face

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
the game has the Parody tag (iirc)
Yeah, about that: Apparently F95 disagrees and so won't apply it. I submitted updated tags for the game and included that. They added the other tags, but they didn't add that one. There are many parodied elements / references, but maybe they require it to be very close to the things it's parodying, which at least often this isn't. Things that come to mind:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So it may not have the tag officially, but it clearly is very much along these lines, as you said.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can anyone tell me if there's more interest in her?
Right now, there are scenes where she comes to the MC in his room at night, whether to sleep in his bed (and grind on him after a while) or to give him a blowie. Additionally, after she's infected by the werewolves, the MC can go to her room at midnight (you need to hear a wolf howl to know it's the correct night) and then find out the infection is too hard to resist. The MC and Lucy then get each other off. This latter event, BTW, is what gives you the Full Moon Heat achievement. But no, I don't believe her story progression is complete yet.

Last edited:

MRTN

Sep 6, 2017
Weird... did you try to buy it again? If that doesn't work, you may need to reload and replay from the save before you bought the item. I don't know of any cheats for this and didn't have that issue. I've bought several items before it was time and didn't have any issues but not the tripod. Apologies for not having better news or advice, Phat
thanks anyways for the answer. I couldn't buy it again, as it didn't appear in store anymore. Still the issue weirdly corrected itself once I progressed and completed the World Championship quests.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
thanks anyways for the answer. I couldn't buy it again, as it didn't appear in store anymore. Still the issue weirdly corrected itself once I progressed and completed the World Championship quests.
My guess is that there was some additional trigger that hadn't happened yet. The World Championship questline was completed for me after the xVideos questline, so I don't think it's during the WC quests specifically. But it's probably something that happens periodically (like monthly or something odd like that). It's good that it started recognizing it in your inventory, though.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yes, It seems that it is this version, I started a new playtrough and that happend to me as well, also suddently apeared the bug which PapaPhat posted a lot of pages earlyer with Julia dancing at the pole (I played that in ver 73 but in ver 74 it was imposible to get also in the Kitchen the option to fondle her ass disapeared till y progessed "Sharp Fangs" The dream sequences all started so no I couldn´t reproduce the disolve dream bug

Reactions: PapaPhat
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes