xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I thought this is gotten the first time you see her dance in the night club... which can be easily missed if you don't visit the club and just rush her quest.
I did that too, but it's not either
I was in doubt and tried to recreate, and you have to get and have amelia seen in the Stripclub fitness to 10 (don´t train with Uma if you don´t want the Champions quest triggerd X video gets triggerd or train only with Uma if u don´t want X videos triggerd ) Amelia must know that you are the chosen one you get the other card, beside #34 (@Agunteguh27 I saw that you have it already that is why I don´t understand how you can get it triggerd)
Xillonen you play the game from earlier versions ? because I had that scene before the "bunker was implemented as well" ver 65 or so iirc

Last edited:
Reactions: Agungteguh27

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I was in doubt and tried to recreate, and you have to get and have amelia seen in the Stripclub fitness to 10 (don´t train with Uma if you don´t want the Champions quest triggerd X video gets triggerd or train only with Uma if u don´t want X videos triggerd ) Amelia must know that you are the chosen one you get the other card, beside #34 (@Agunteguh27 I saw that you have it already that is why I don´t understand how you can get it triggerd)
Xillonen you play the game from earlier versions ? because I had that scene before the "bunker was implemented as well" ver 65 or so iirc
i think the latest ver bug

Reactions: xapican

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i think the latest ver bug
Honestly, I don't believe you can get all of the achievements in a single playthrough anyway, and they aren't persistent . . . so IDK how you would ever get them all. For instance, one of them is "Kill the Routine" and specific to having Elena as a prisoner; but the "Drinking Problem" achievement is specific to having Elena as an ally. You can't do both, so I don't know how you're ever supposed to have everything unlocked. I guess have two playthroughs with different choices so you can load a game to see the version of Elena you're in the mood for or something? It's so odd how the dev set up achievements here.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
-CookieMonster666- Yes, you are tottally right, you don´t get all achievements in one playtrough ! Imposible!
We were talking about the Cards, the strange behavior of this version is that I got that card before when I was trying to get the disolve dream phone error, I just started again from a previos save from that playtrough, before getting to the point of giving Amelia money for the Bunker, and I couldn´t trigger the Park scene which I had in ver 65 or my current Game save (that which i play for me) in both Vampire path and Human path

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Is there something to do to win the sex fighter game because clicking + enter doesn't move it up at all on the sword. It feels impossible to do atm
You can do that with only clicking or spacebar, and there are *5 fighters in total 2 fighters where you can´t defeat, one the one with the Bow you can defeat but no H scene, (the guy no need to say anything ) Then Draca, and the one from the intro you have H scene and Achievement
* Edit sorry 6 fighters

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is there something to do to win the sex fighter game because clicking + enter doesn't move it up at all on the sword. It feels impossible to do atm
Try using an auto-clicker app. That's what I did. I'm far too old to click fast enough to move the meter on that blade!:ROFLMAO: Even so, I don't think we are meant to win every round.

Hope that helps friend, Phat:devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

AlanNNNNNNNN

Sep 11, 2022
Right now, there are scenes where she comes to the MC in his room at night, whether to sleep in his bed (and grind on him after a while) or to give him a blowie. Additionally, after she's infected by the werewolves, the MC can go to her room at midnight (you need to hear a wolf howl to know it's the correct night) and then find out the infection is too hard to resist. The MC and Lucy then get each other off. This latter event, BTW, is what gives you the Full Moon Heat achievement. But no, I don't believe her story progression is complete yet.
thanks !!
I would like you to stay like amelia, isabella, ana, lily, julia, I hope the continuation of the story comes out soon to enjoy lucy more haha

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Here's my unofficial android port of Area69 v0.74 [Fixes Applied]
with BrandyYT Cheat Mod

Download

Mega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't understand it
When I click on the mega link it show 2.17 gb file and didn't in the form of an ap , it's in folder formate
Is it really for Android

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Where can we find v0.72?
I updated the link, inside Mega folder you have both versions (v0.72 and v0.74)

If you already have v0.74 just download v0.72
I don't understand it
When I click on the mega link it show 2.17 gb file and didn't in the form of an ap , it's in folder formate
Is it really for Android
It's a folder where you have both apk versions

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
UHM. Someone having sex with your MOM is NOT NTR. Get your facts straight. NTR is someone fucking your steady girlfriend or wife.

Make a text file named _inc_patch.rpy containing:

init 1040 python:
def nameChange( txt ):
#Julia -> Mom
if ("sRockyT" in txt) and ("sJulia" in txt):
sJulia.name = "Mom"
return txt.replace("sJulia","sJulia")
elif ("sRocky" in txt) and ("sJulia" in txt):
sJulia.name = "Mom"
return txt.replace("sJulia","sJulia")
elif ("sRockyT" in txt) and ("Julia" in txt):
return txt.replace("Julia","Mom")
elif ("sRocky" in txt) and ("Julia" in txt):
return txt.replace("Julia","Mom")
#Lucy -> Sis
elif ("sRockyT" in txt) and ("sLucy" in txt):
sLucy.name = "Sis"
return txt.replace("sLucy","sLucy")
elif ("sRocky" in txt) and ("sLucy" in txt):
sLucy.name = "Sis"
return txt.replace("sLucy","sLucy")
elif ("sRockyT" in txt) and ("Lucy" in txt):
return txt.replace("Lucy","Sis")
elif ("sRocky" in txt) and ("Lucy" in txt):
return txt.replace("Lucy","Sis")
#Emma -> Aunt
elif ("sRockyT" in txt) and ("sEmma" in txt):
sEmma.name = "Aunt Emma"
return txt.replace("sEmma","sEmma")
elif ("sRocky" in txt) and ("sEmma" in txt):
sEmma.name = "Aunt Emma"
return txt.replace("sEmma","sEmma")
elif ("sRockyT" in txt) and ("Emma" in txt):
return txt.replace("Emma","Aunt Emma")
elif ("sRocky" in txt) and ("Emma" in txt):
return txt.replace("Emma","Aunt Emma")
#Sara -> Grandma
elif ("sRockyT" in txt) and ("sSara" in txt):
sSara.name = "Grandma Sara"
return txt.replace("sSara","sSara")
elif ("sRocky" in txt) and ("sSara" in txt):
sSara.name = "Grandma Sara"
return txt.replace("sSara","sSara")
elif ("sRockyT" in txt) and ("Sara" in txt):
return txt.replace("Sara","Grandma Sara")
elif ("sRocky" in txt) and ("Sara" in txt):
return txt.replace("Sara","Grandma Sara")
#Olivia Cousin
elif ("sRockyT" in txt) and ("sOlivia" in txt):
sOlivia.name = "Cousin Olivia"
return txt.replace("sOlivia","sOlivia")
elif ("sRocky" in txt) and ("sOlivia" in txt):
sOlivia.name = "Cousin Olivia"
return txt.replace("sOlivia","sOlivia")
elif ("sRockyT" in txt) and ("Olivia" in txt):
return txt.replace("Olivia","Cousin Olivia")
elif ("sRocky" in txt) and ("Olivia" in txt):
return txt.replace("Olivia","Cousin Olivia")
#Walter Uncle
elif ("sRockyT" in txt) and ("sWalter" in txt):
sWalter.name = "Uncle Walter"
return txt.replace("sWalter","sWalter")
elif ("sRocky" in txt) and ("sWalter" in txt):
sWalter.name = "Uncle Walter"
return txt.replace("sWalter","sWalter")
elif ("sRockyT" in txt) and ("Walter" in txt):
return txt.replace("Walter","Uncle Walter")
elif ("sRocky" in txt) and ("Walter" in txt):
return txt.replace("Walter","Uncle Walter")
else:
return txt

config.say_menu_text_filter = nameChange

That would be unrpyc and not unren unless that includes unrpyc.
did this and it didnt work the game wont even launch

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
It's really time sucking game.
[I'm talking about in-game time]

A phone message took 1-hour.
A hi/hello talk with a classmate (Vanessa) in the school corridor took 1-hour. There were 4 students, talked with one and 1 hour end.

The programming learning work also took a lot of time, 1 hour for bath also.

1PM to 6PM, only 5 hours of school.
Talk with one, 1 hours end.

It's like too much.

I also talk in the shopping mall with 4 saleswomen. It did not take hours.

Last edited:

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Uhm, AMELIA shouldnß t she be more Named SELENE? Cause she looks like SELENE from Underworld, can it be, the Autor let him a bit influence from Underworld? :D
Awww shame why we can´t shower with Amelia, with the old box Julia it works and oops when will the Game be finished, i want to know, how the Vamp Story ends.
Thx

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes