xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
where and how did you unlock it?
I was in doubt and tried to recreate, and you have to get and have amelia seen in the Stripclub fitness to 10 (don´t train with Uma if you don´t want the Champions quest triggerd X video gets triggerd or train only with Uma if u don´t want X videos triggerd ) Amelia must know that you are the chosen one you get the other card, beside #34 (@Agunteguh27 I saw that you have it already that is why I don´t understand how you can get it triggerd)
Xillonen you play the game from earlier versions ? because I had that scene before the "bunker was implemented as well" ver 65 or so iirc
It is a random event and it is repeatable, I tried a few times at different days, after I got the card, I still can do it but not everytime i go to the park, it happens days when amelia is not dancing at the Stripclub

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I don't understand. should i train until my strength 10? i:ve seen her in the night club, but trigger nothing

Morpheus400

May 17, 2021
Here's my unofficial android port of Area69 v0.74 [Fixes Applied]
with BrandyYT Cheat Mod

Download

Mega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I followed the instructions from cebs exactly.
But version 7.2 doesn't start, the app closes after cebs start screen. I granted permissions, that can't be the reason.
Closing the app manually and clearing the cache didn't help either.
What could be the cause here?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Question, What is the Name of the Vampire Club? Or is it only called BAR? That would sound silly.
Tysm
I agree... silly it is... I had to open the game to double check and the map lists it as Nightclub and the signs out front just say Bar and a neon Enter sign with some female figures and cocktail glasses in neon as well. Now, the place may have a name mentioned in the dialogue somewhere but my memory is pretty fuzzy on that particular point.
Hope that helps you friend, Phat(y)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Question, What is the Name of the Vampire Club? Or is it only called BAR? That would sound silly.
Tysm
I agree... silly it is... I had to open the game to double check and the map lists it as Nightclub and the signs out front just say Bar and a neon Enter sign with some female figures and cocktail glasses in neon as well. Now, the place may have a name mentioned in the dialogue somewhere but my memory is pretty fuzzy on that particular point.
Hope that helps you friend, Phat(y)
I always assume it's called The Blood & Cum, but I guess it's not an official name.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
I followed the instructions from cebs exactly.
But version 7.2 doesn't start, the app closes after cebs start screen. I granted permissions, that can't be the reason.
Closing the app manually and clearing the cache didn't help either.
What could be the cause here?
Just to make sure, go to Documents > Cebs >area.sixty.nine, inside see if there's any temp folder, if so just delete it...
If not, please provide log.txt

Reactions: Morpheus400

PCod

Jun 23, 2022
I need your help : Lucy relationship seems stuck at 79. How to increase further because I've ended Blood Moon quest and sent her text messages already.
Thanks !

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I need your help : Lucy relationship seems stuck at 79. How to increase further because I've ended Blood Moon quest and sent her text messages already.
Thanks !
I think 79% is maxed for now. It's always possible I missed something, but since you don't yet have actual sex with her I wouldn't think you can get to 100% until later. It seems that the game generally doesn't give you the last 20–25% of a relationship with a girl until you are actually full-on sexual with them, including with repeatable scenes. That may not be true always, but generally it's the pattern. I would expect the same with Lucy.

3.90 star(s) 99 Votes