-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
good game problem and that gives error and comes out of nowhere
This isn't helpful in any way. Can you say what exactly you were doing just before the error happened? What does the error say? In the main folder where you have the game, there should be a file called traceback.txt. Attach that here so everyone can see what's happening. Then maybe somebody can help you.
Can we fuck the blonde in school?
I assume you mean the student, in which case no. If you mean the teacher, definitely yes.

Apr 7, 2022
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/npcs/icons/giglio.png'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/npcs/icons/giglio.png'.

the game crash and open a window with this...

how can i solve?

Jun 6, 2018
View attachment 1557302

Overview:
A young man finds himself living with his mother's best friend due to his parents' business trip abroad. He must finish his last year of studies in a city that is becoming increasingly strange. Rumors of vampires, ghosts, aliens to investigate and many mature and young women to meet and conquer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-09-02
Release Date: 2022-09-02
Developer: k78Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.74
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

v0.60 it is necessary to start a new game

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.70): - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID* - Fix 1 - Fix 2

Extras: CHEAT MOD - SAVE - Name Change

*This unofficial port/version/compress is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 797016 View attachment 1328752 View attachment 797022 View attachment 797020 View attachment 797018 View attachment 797017 View attachment 797019 View attachment 1328750
View attachment 1328751 View attachment 797023

Is There Any Way To Make More Save Pages? Plz Help. TY in Advance.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is There Any Way To Make More Save Pages? Plz Help. TY in Advance.
Yes... There are forward and backward buttons to the right and left side of the page numbers you just cannot see them. However, they are there none the less. Simply hover your cursor just right of the page selection numbers to get a new blank page of save slots. There is no limit on the number of pages of saves, it's just an invisible button click away. I was on page three of saves when I noticed the button wasn't actually there. Think I need new glasses. :ROFLMAO: Hope this helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
This isn't helpful in any way. Can you say what exactly you were doing just before the error happened? What does the error say? In the main folder where you have the game, there should be a file called traceback.txt. Attach that here so everyone can see what's happening. Then maybe somebody can help you.

I assume you mean the student, in which case no. If you mean the teacher, definitely yes.
Ohhh I see thanks, Yeah I was asking about the student iirc her name is lara

Morpheus400

May 17, 2021
Just to make sure, go to Documents > Cebs >area.sixty.nine, inside see if there's any temp folder, if so just delete it...
If not, please provide log.txt
Excellent!
Many thanks for the answer.
I just deleted the folder you specified after uninstalling the game.
Also, I deleted all Area69 folders that I found under other directories. After that was done, I restarted the phone and... the installation according to your instructions worked and the game runs! :)

nemesis6

Oct 31, 2019
Compiling ATL code at game/kGame/kEffects.rpy:426
NameError: name 'dissolveDream' is not defined
how we fix this ?

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Wow, this doesnt have the three letters tag but if you dont like LIs getting fucked and abused left and right by other guys and having MC watching with a hard on like an idiot. This is not your game. If this is not ntr then we clearly need better tags because this is getting ridiculous but no point in discussing that. Just wanted to let others know so that they dont get unpleasant surprises like I just did, because netiher the tags nor the overview in OP suggests that that kind of content would be so prevalent in the game.

Reactions: phreadom and theola

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Wow, this doesnt have the three letters tag but if you dont like LIs getting fucked and abused left and right by other guys and having MC watching with a hard on like an idiot. This is not your game. If this is not ntr then we clearly need better tags because this is getting ridiculous but no point in discussing that. Just wanted to let others know so that they dont get unpleasant surprises like I just did, because netiher the tags nor the overview in OP suggests that that kind of content would be so prevalent in the game.
Sorry for u but:
1 you can avoid (interupt)
2 you can look (voyerism)
3 you can go to bed and Ignore,
and Later on there is no action where the LI get fucked by others, Only if u allow, and In 2 Branches only
In the Werewolf branch it is all to avoid it and Cuckold the Alpha male of the pack
But Holaje thanks for the Warning,

• Thinking Face
Reactions: holaje12

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Sorry for u but:
1 you can avoid (interupt)
2 you can look (voyerism)
3 you can go to bed and Ignore,
There are unavoidable ones or maybe I fucked up in some way, but whatever. Just giving some info on the game thats not on the overview.
But Holaje thanks for the Warning,
No problema, and it is holaje12 for you sir.

Last edited:

NOVASSR

Dec 30, 2017
all the olivia scenes are, the ones in the school with the teachers, the ones during the quest (the one with the priest and samuel), and the one where she's on her room with samuel and ava? im missing any?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
all the olivia scenes are, the ones in the school with the teachers, the ones during the quest (the one with the priest and samuel), and the one where she's on her room with samuel and ava? im missing any?
I would say yes, you got all, I´m not shure yet if there is a scene in the Gym maybe some of the other Veterans could confirm if it is so.

• Sad
Reactions: NOVASSR
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes