Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
What do you mean by "that far"? You got to what point in an hour? I was listing examples of his behavior, not saying that was the end of the content or anything.

My point is that he's been like this throughout the game. There is no reason for him suddenly to become an alpha. I get that it's a complaint, but saying it should be changed at this point would mean completely revamping the entire thing. This type of complaint would've worked better at maybe v0.25 or earlier, and that's only if the dev were to accept it and change his personality.
Well, my hope was that becoming a vampire wld change that. That's why I did this qeust as soon as possible. Alas, it was not so

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well, my hope was that becoming a vampire wld change that. That's why I did this qeust as soon as possible. Alas, it was not so
Oh, I see. I would think some differences in the MC over time would make sense, but I assume it would take a while to get there. Unless you're expecting a Buffy, the Vampire Slayer personality change (because suddenly you have no soul but the demon within you) or something, there's a decent chance someone doesn't change at all.

It really depends, because a lot of people totally change when given power while others don't change (or even sometimes become more beneficent or w/e). I personally chose to remain human, so I didn't know what the outcome of turning would be. Apparently the increase in power hasn't changed him at all. Unfortunate, if that's what you're looking for.

Having the option of a different personality would definitely be good for the game in terms of replayability and appealing to a larger audience. Kuervo78 is making $1–3K / mo (estimated), so they aren't doing badly. However, I would guess they need probably to double that before they get someone else to work with them on games. Even if they aren't working on this alone (I have no idea), I would guess they're limited in what they can accomplish in the game for every release. With variations in options like that, it would seem there would be considerable differences in paths you could take, but maybe it's a matter of time and resources right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: mikel8519

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
do you know to do exercise with Monica?
Yeah. To do that, you want to complete the World Champion questline. Once that's done, if you go to the gym on Monday at 2pm (IIRC) you'll see her icon at the top of actions instead of Uma's. Click on hers to do her training.

FYI, it's the same for Claudia (but on Wednesday), and for Anastasia (but on Friday). Also, note that Anastasia has two options (she's with her bodyguard, so one option is for her and the other is for her bodyguard). You will want to do training with Anastasia on two different Fridays if you want both of those achievements.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Yeah. To do that, you want to complete the World Champion questline. Once that's done, if you go to the gym on Monday at 2pm (IIRC) you'll see her icon at the top of actions instead of Uma's. Click on hers to do her training.

FYI, it's the same for Claudia (but on Wednesday), and for Anastasia (but on Friday). Also, note that Anastasia has two options (she's with her bodyguard, so one option is for her and the other is for her bodyguard). You will want to do training with Anastasia on two different Fridays if you want both of those achievements.
wow thanks. Do you know how

Wow thanks. do you know how to get collectible Amelia (#34)? capture-20220914-173306.png

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
can you tell me where the galery is?
When Mc is excited, a penis icon appears in the corner of the screen. Click on it and choose the option locks the door from your room ready. You can choose any character and repeat the sex scenes but it seems to me that from the initial releases only new scenes are not there.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
When Mc is excited, a penis icon appears in the corner of the screen. Click on it and choose the option locks the door from your room ready. You can choose any character and repeat the sex scenes but it seems to me that from the initial releases only new scenes are not there.
thanks !

Reactions: Sadowdark
3.90 star(s) 99 Votes