The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Hahaha nevermind the same thing happend to my son with my Birthday!
son: when is your Birthday
Me: Tomorow
son: Dad, your cheating your Birtday is in october !
Me : and which month do we have ?
son : september (it was october xx) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Okay it was awesome ! xD "Dad, your cheating your Birthday"

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
is it just me or has anyone else bin popping there head in everyday to check if the update is out yet I'm starting to think i have a problem if so Dev stop prolonging my suffering and release the update or give us some news i beg you

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
is it just me or has anyone else bin popping there head in everyday to check if the update is out yet I'm starting to think i have a problem if so Dev stop prolonging my suffering and release the update or give us some news i beg you
Ive checked (let's say "logged in as sub") on the patreon there is no 0.75 yet. :(
Ps.: You are not alone!

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Oh thank God (and you Warden) i thought i was going crazy nice to know there are others who share my madness or obsession to check the comments everyday :coffee:

Reactions: The Warden

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Game is work fine with the latest reshade + legacy effects and Opengl.dll (no DirectX or Vulkan!), now I have to make a normal preset.

Area69 2022-10-24 23-14-40.png

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Anyone is know game like this one? I searched for it ... got nothing good. 3dcg, animated, sandbox, good renders and story. I am afraid I've played most of it.

3.90 star(s) 99 Votes