The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Anyone is know game like this one? I searched for it ... got nothing good. 3dcg, animated, sandbox, good renders and story. I am afraid I've played most of it.

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
1666721034282.png

Area69 v0.75 - News

"Hello everyone!

Sorry for the delay in the news, but I am very busy with the implementation of the videos and changes in the interface of ALL the animated scenes of the game... I had to change the code of all these scenes and many bugs were generated that I am finishing solving... This will delay the update a bit, I didn't take this problem into account when I announced the release date!
Now the good news, I also have pending to implement the FULL TEXTS in English, edited and proofread by a native English speaker, so it will be a big change for many! Thanks a_ch_e!!!!!!!

In this update you will open three different branches for Lucy's story (human, vampire, werewolf).

As soon as I manage to solve the bugs that are currently in the game, I'll let you know about the exact release date, but it won't be before fifteen days, sorry again, but I don't want to release the update and make it unplayable due to bugs..."

kuervo78

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
there is futa/trans tag but no futa character
There is one, count it, ONE, single image of a futa in this game. That is all.
Is that enough to warrant having the tag? IDK... not my call but here is the image...
MC's weird friend from next door sends it to MC's phone...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
damian.avila0220 Ok great it was an more or less estimation, for what he said in his last public post on Patreon, it will take a bit longer
/¡Dále geníal gracías! !es una estimaciòn más o menos, por lo que dijo en el ultimo post público de su Patreon se demorará un póco mas.

Reactions: damian.avila0220

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
i am curious what will happen to the current alpha werewolf will he be killed off or if you want NTR content cuck yourself by keeping him around ?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game features nine stories that always get some modicum or more content every two
or three updates, so the players have something to replay and get back in the game every update. There is this good and evil story about angel and demon babes fighting for MC charms,
there is the alien abduction plot line, there is the ghosts diddling my girls novel, there is the
werewolf assholery agenda, there is the vampire got my huni interjection ....
The girls all have hardship in their lives, MC will cut right to the core of it and
either rescue or grin and revel in the pain and anguish of these babes.
The werewolves and the vamps are all drug rapists, no exception, using their pheromons and
their mind altering powers to torment and degrade the girls into becoming sex objects for them. These are going on right at the time MC makes his grand entrance into their lives.
Play and fight off the brain dead overpowered assholes who have taken hold of these babes and become their savior.
the current alpha werewolf
So is this game

Feb 17, 2022
This game features nine stories that always get some modicum or more content every two
or three updates, so the players have something to replay and get back in the game every update. There is this good and evil story about angel and demon babes fighting for MC charms,
there is the alien abduction plot line, there is the ghosts diddling my girls novel, there is the
werewolf assholery agenda, there is the vampire got my huni interjection ....
The girls all have hardship in their lives, MC will cut right to the core of it and
either rescue or grin and revel in the pain and anguish of these babes.
The werewolves and the vamps are all drug rapists, no exception, using their pheromons and
their mind altering powers to torment and degrade the girls into becoming sex objects for them. These are going on right at the time MC makes his grand entrance into their lives.
Play and fight off the brain dead overpowered assholes who have taken hold of these babes and become their savior.
Ok, so every LI is first raped before the MC gets any action, but we then get the option to go on a side route and put stop to it, or go the with intended main cuck storyline?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Those are the starting points of the adventure. MC does meet unspoiled virgins
along the way and can and should romance them, with what little they got in the game.
Uma, Monica and I are throwing a party at the gym Saturday night. Along with their demand that we invite you, my friend, they requested insisted that you bring the "unspoiled virgins" along so we might "educate" them properly. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: xapican
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes