Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
i take it as a sigh of how much people like the game if they keep asking about a release date id rather that then no interest at all or constantly getting complaints about glitches or a buggy releases truly the only problems i have about this game are sometimes questlines don't have that much information to go on so i have to come here to get answers or and im not tec minded so i don't know how you'd fix this is after playing for a while the game seems to slow down as in loading dialogue and sex scenes but i can forgive those problems mainly coz this is a fun game and has more positives then negatives

Reactions: MrD812 and PapaPhat

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC lands dead smack center into the lives of girls being shacked with the lowest of the low.
Yup, they are that low they went for beasts to quench their existential crysis.
this aint no harem game right? and that 9 pic is like a bad end or smt like that?
Be their savior and conquer them back to humanity.
Do not go snooping around the hospital and you will be O.K.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
this aint no harem game right? and that 9 pic is like a bad end or smt like that?
Image #9 is a husband and wife with whom the MC does NOT have sex. They have sex with each other as part of the telling of their back story. The husband is actually a pretty scary dude but to say more would spoil the fun.

Harem? Folks get all kinds of weird over their multiple definitions of harem, ntr and other tags. I will not get into that again...

So... what I will tell you instead is that the MC of this story fucks nearly everyone of the female persuasion...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that helps you to be more informed regarding this title. It's been a fun ride for me thus far. But, I don't tell others what to like. The choice is up to you, my friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
MC lands dead smack center into the lives of girls being shacked with the lowest of the low.
Yup, they are that low they went for beasts to quench their existential crysis.

Be their savior and conquer them back to humanity.
Do not go snooping around the hospital and you will be O.K.
so the girls are getting fucked by others right?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hey Guy`s maybe i missed it but where is Lucy (sister) raped by the Alpha she was Injuried bitten, and she hear the call of the Wild as far as I have seen !

Reactions: PapaPhat

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That asshole left her for dead and she just made that insta recovery like the dude
coming back to life in the hospital and then werewolfing out on that sweet doctor.
Hey Guy`s maybe i missed it but where is Lucy (sister) raped by the Alpha she was Injuried bitten, and she hear the call of the Wild as far as I have seen !
She is having nightmares where that monster is raping her, hard, she is screaming, squirming, feeling deeply hurt.
Play again. Molestation that severe it leaves her half past dead is more than any rape would ever hurt, gamer.
Just like with vampires - a vampire will actually KILL YOU BEFORE you turn IF YOU DO NOT DIE FROM THE SAVAGE ATTACK.
The werewolf SAVAGES THE VICTIMS LIKE A MAD BEAR/PACK A WOLVES before they suddenly come back from the dead.
This is the survival of the fittest, no buts about it. Some gamers might have watched TWILIGHT too many times
or MISSED THE WHOLE HORROR SHOW OF THE GIRL TURNING UP DEADER THAN DEAD BEFORE TURNING.

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
why does the MC call the girls by their name shouldny he call them mom or sis? and whats this personality thing? btw there is no intro? the game just starts?

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
why does the MC call the girls by their name shouldny he call them mom or sis? and whats this personality thing?
The names are probably left over from before the incest patch is applied. An i-patch can only do so much.

For lack of a better term, let's call them good boy and bad boy points... Do something nice, get good boy points... do something wicked and get bad boy points. You can play MC as a good guy, a total chaos magnet or somewhere in the middle. Some girls will only like MC if he has a certain amount of bad boy personality, for other girls, they want the good guy... then there are those who aren't really swayed by good or bad and are more neutral in the middle. The neutral girls will usually swing good or bad with the MC. The others are either for a good MC or a bad MC... That is the personality thing, my friend. :)

So... Are you a good witch or a bad witch? Hahaha :ROFLMAO: (Life's too short not to have a little fun...)

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
The names are probably left over from before the incest patch is applied. An i-patch can only do so much.

For lack of a better term, let's call them good boy and bad boy points... Do something nice, get good boy points... do something wicked and get bad boy points. You can play MC as a good guy, a total chaos magnet or somewhere in the middle. Some girls will only like MC if he has a certain amount of bad boy personality, for other girls, they want the good guy... then there are those who aren't really swayed by good or bad and are more neutral in the middle. The neutral girls will usually swing good or bad with the MC. The others are either for a good MC or a bad MC... That is the personality thing, my friend. :)

So... Are you a good witch or a bad witch? Hahaha :ROFLMAO: (Life's too short not to have a little fun...)
I didnt apply any patch as far as I know and I still dont get why there is no intro

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I didnt apply any patch as far as I know and I still dont get why there is no intro
Got you covered there... just a moment... Let me dig up what you need...

Aw hell... this one doesn't have an incest patch! That explains the names right there!

But, I did find what you need, none the less...

Extract the contents of the two attached 7zip files into your data Game folder and allow to overwrite if/when prompted.

The file entitled script will restore your starting menu and the Uma quest/monica fix file will fix a bug that appears in the boxing quest. I play so damned many of these games it's sometimes hard to remember what went into everything so I went to my game folder and sent you the two that I use. I also use the cheat mods on the OP.

Thanks to Xapican for the translation of the Uma quest fix. The one that was on the OP was in Spanish and made a bunch of the dialogue appear in Spanish. Both fix the fight quest bug but I sent you the English version.

Hope that helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Got you covered there... just a moment... Let me dig up what you need...

Aw hell... this one doesn't have an incest patch! That explains the names right there!

But, I did find what you need, none the less...

Extract the contents of the two attached 7zip files into your data folder and allow to overwrite if/when prompted.

The file entitled script will restore your starting menu and the Uma quest/monica fix file will fix a bug that appears in the boxing quest. I play so damned many of these games it's sometimes hard to remember what went into everything so I went to my game folder and sent you the two that I use. I also use the cheat mods on the OP.

Thanks to Xapican for the translation of the Uma quest fix. The one that was on the OP was in Spanish and made a bunch of the dialogue appear in Spanish. Both fix the fight quest bug but I sent you the English version.

Hope that helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
ok so the only incest will be if julia has sex with her daughter right? since the MC is just there not related to anyone right? thanks

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
ok so the only incest will be if julia has sex with her daughter right? since the MC is just there not related to anyone right? thanks
No, MC to Julia and Lucy Son and brother / he is Olivias Cousin and nephew of Emma Grandson of Sara living with Olivia and Emma (before Patreon Inquisition)

After Patreon Inquisition :
MC not related and "Spirutual child" or teanant ,to call him so, the script was modified and the I patch aplies partialy,
as well there are some cultural forms different to US culture with the adressing of parents.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I can't even tell you what the game thinks the relationships are... I call the mom, mom and consider Lucy as MC's sister. Emma is his aunt and her daughter is his cousin. Still sleeping with all of them... well will be with Lucy next update...

But, the characters are how you perceive them, my friend. I know that Julia is supposed to be MC's mother so I call her that outside of the game regardless of what the game actually says. I hate all that landlady/tenant shit they put in AVN titles to slip past the censorship at patreon and Steam. It's all bullshit anyway. I'm not really a fan of incest. It's not one of my kinks but these are fantasy games. I can tell the difference between fantasy and reality. Just because my MC has sex with his mother in game does NOT mean I want to have sex with my own mother. The thought never even crossed my mind until some pervert suggested it. Now everyone want to have sex with siblings and parents or step siblings and step parents... meh... I think it's highly overrated, personally. In a fantasy game, things are different. Everything is imaginary so I give way to a lot of things that I would never do IRL... like have sex with a family member or BDSM or many other things that go on in these games.

Phat is just rambling now... enjoy the game. It really is fun. The game may not admit it but Julia is MC's mother and Lucy is his sister. MC ends up with multiple opportunities to have sex with all of them.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

PS: Install those files I sent you into the "game" folder. I was typing quickly and typed data folder by mistake... that is another type of game... put them in the "game" folder... Phat is late for a nap... zzzzz:sleep:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
No, MC to Julia and Lucy Son and brother / he is Olivias Cousin and nephew of Emma Grandson of Sara living with Olivia and Emma (before Patreon Inquisition)

After Patreon Inquisition :
MC not related and "Spirutual child" or teanant ,to call him so, the script was modified and the I patch aplies partialy,
as well there are some cultural forms different to US culture with the adressing of parents.
I think I just repeated much of what you just said here, my friend. Phat is truly late for a nap... Apologies for regrinding what you said. Peace...;)

Reactions: xapican
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes