xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Alesucho nahh don't sweat it all good ! the posts are burried many pages before
/ tranqui no pasa nada tocallo todo bien los hilos estan enterrados muchas paginas antes
abrazo desde Uruguay

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Si Argentina y no habia encontrado dicho hilo sino no hubiera preguntado,por mi parte disculpas
Humble apologies if I came across a bit "salty" earlier. Just a cranky old man at times. If you only knew how many times we've had to read and reply to that same question... Oy! No es broma, amigo mío, se hace viejo. Not your fault. The fault is mine for my reaction. Didn't mean to take your head off. Un amigo de Xapican es un amigo para mí.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018
Tenemos muy bajo el nivel de "Area69" esa es la realidad,eso nos pone tensos. Ya que somos todos amigos quitemosnos la ropa y rindamonos al poder del té
Pequeña broma

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
We have a very low level of "Area69" that is the reality, that makes us tense. Since we are all friends, let's take off our clothes and surrender to the power of tea.

Little joke
Yes indeed, I personally belive that the releas will be around December, as it was told in a post before he wants to let the MC embrace Werewolf power, and if it is right that you can play as an Hybrid, there is a lot to do there is Sylvia (Werewolfqueen :p :devilish: ) Evelynn and he has to tell a good story how to get rid of the Guy and The Werewolf King, I hope that Isabella and Amelia could deal with those, so basicly he has to write and render 3 Storys Is clear that that will take a while and the whole coding that is involved, so meanwhile "Paciencia y tomar Mate" (Patience and drink Mate)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Tenemos muy bajo el nivel de "Area69" esa es la realidad,eso nos pone tensos. Ya que somos todos amigos quitemosnos la ropa y rindamonos al poder del té
Pequeña broma
Gracias, pero voy a pasar en ese! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

For my fellow English speakers, I just said, "thanks, but I'll pass on that!" Something about having a naked party...:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Alesucho

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
PapaPhat we have 30º C over here yes loose fabrics and dive into Rio de la Plata ! not make a Carlos Castañeda Party Lol !
Pretty sure I botched that translation... anyway... I do love swimming but not with the critters in THAT river! That comes under the category of "Aw HELL NO!" Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Here we are: story no. 10 in this game -

Spontaneous river hollyday with MC immolating Idris Alba or The Rock for the trip.
Not swimming in that river ever, not under ANY circumstances! I prefer to have all of my limbs attached and no little fishes swimming up my pee hole! Ouch! And, while I'm thinking about it... I would not go "noodling" for catfish either! Y'all have fun but I'm NOT going! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This is perfect: Idris has the rat phobia in the suicide squad even tho having princess rat
as a team mate. Having fears and being skiddish is all right for the metro sexual macho
nowadays action hero.
There is absolutely nothing metrosexual about me, my friend. What I have is called good old fashioned common sense! You can feed the river monsters YOUR body parts. I'll hang with the ladies, have a cold drink, laugh and say, "I told you so!" when you emerge from the river missing a limb and/or have fish imbedded in your manhood. Anyway... Phat will make his way the hell out of here before this entire chunk of the tread gets deleted for being way off topic.

Later, Phat:alien:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. Gotta ask. Why is Mrs. Bates on the Load/Save screen? Seriously. There is a desecrated body mixed in with the people. Just started playing this after having it DL'd for a while. Please tell me there isn't some necrophilia going on in here. LoL

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. There are parts in English, and parts in Spanish. Please fix this, as I don't know what I'm clicking on. And it's even in the phone. Daniel sent the MC a pic of the gym girl, it was in English. Sent one of another person, and it was in Spanish.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
How do I place the camera's at the aunt's house? I have already bought them. Gotten to the part where the priest says to place them to get footage of spiritual activity in the home. Does that not happen in this update? I didn't say it was done like the one with the girl who was missing at the beginning. Thanks.

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
Area69 v0.75 - News!

Hello everyone!

I didn't tell you about the news earlier because it wasn't good news, but I just finished implementing the corrected English translation after approx. 12 days...

I leave you the full content of the next update and the plan for the next few days...

- The update will be ready around November 24-26 (Yes or Yes in November!)
- The delay is due to the bugs that generated the implementation of the video animations and the new replay gallery (Too many changes in the code), it still has many bugs, if I can't solve them I will roll back the code and leave the implementation of these changes for the next update, I don't want to delay the current update anymore...
- The next update will have the English language completely corrected and many lines reworked, it was approximately 14,000 lines to review and implement... The translation is thanks to the user a_ch_e! A_ch_e added changes to some texts because he knows the game from start to finish, a correct translation will be a new experience!

- Bug Fix: Emilia Laptop.
- Bug Fix: xVideos does not start.
- Lucy: "First time."
- Lucy: "Tips from the enemy"
- Lucy: New sex scene in her room.
- Lucy: New sex scene in the pool.
- Lucy: New sex scene in the bathroom.
- Lucy: New sex scene in the living room.
- Lucy: New sex scene in the kitchen.
- Ahegao/normal option in ALL Lucy's scenes.
- Lucy: "Possible salvation" -> Three different endings (Vampire, human and werewolf)
- Implementation of not being able to become a vampire if the MC is already a werewolf, new images in Elena's quest.

Important: You can't be a vampire and a werewolf at the same time! If you are already a vampire you will have to start a new game to be a werewolf or wait for some "miraculous cure" to appear in future updates...

Thank you all for the support and patience!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Important: You can't be a vampire and a werewolf at the same time! If you are already a vampire you will have to start a new game to be a werewolf or wait for some "miraculous cure" to appear in future updates...
Aww bummer, but ok You can't have everything in life
thanks Sparda, for the Update !

Last edited:
Reactions: SPARDA2408

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
The objectives says I need to read the book on Aliens. I got it from the chick in the book store. But it doesn't show up in my inventory to be able to read. Where do I find it to continue that objective?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The objectives says I need to read the book on Aliens. I got it from the chick in the book store. But it doesn't show up in my inventory to be able to read. Where do I find it to continue that objective?
are you in your room ? iirc the only location where you can read, to be honest I passed that part long ago, on another version can't tell if there is a bug In the 074 version leaked here,

Reactions: PapaPhat
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes