Talmadge

May 7, 2018
are you in your room ? iirc the only location where you can read, to be honest I passed that part long ago, on another version can't tell if there is a bug In the 074 version leaked here,
Yeah. I know to go to the room to read. It doesn't appear in the inventory. At all. That's why I was wondering if maybe it was bugged or something. Thanks.

Reactions: Jeepers_Creepers21

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yeah. I know to go to the room to read. It doesn't appear in the inventory. At all. That's why I was wondering if maybe it was bugged or something. Thanks.
The only Issue reported was with the Boxing Rules book so far, did you try to acess the invetory not trough the menu displayed in the UI ? using the Backpack beside the Bed ?
Edit: using the Backpack beside your bed rather than using the UI ?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
The only Issue reported was with the Boxing Rules book so far, did you try to acess the invetory not trough the menu displayed in the UI ? using the Backpack beside the Bed ?
Didn't know about clicking on the bag by the bed. Was going into it with the gear in the top right. Just tried, still doesn't show. The boxing book worked. Took two readings to do it.

Also, what time does Emma answer the door? I have the camera's the the know how to use them. Just can't figure out what time to go and install them.

Reactions: PapaPhat

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Didn't know about clicking on the bag by the bed. Was going into it with the gear in the top right. Just tried, still doesn't show. The boxing book worked. Took two readings to do it.

Also, what time does Emma answer the door? I have the camera's the the know how to use them. Just can't figure out what time to go and install them.
Afternoon go to Emmas house not shure about the exact time, or if it was after school

Reactions: Talmadge

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Xapican actually answered this one a while ago... must've slipped his mind. I can identify as I too suffer from CRS... (can't remember shit!) Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Anyway... I hope the linked post will help. I ran into the same thing, just kept on with the story and eventually got through all of the reading assignments...

https://f95zone.to/threads/area69-v0-74-k78games.60707/post-9035399

Again, hope this helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Xapican actually answered this one a while ago... must've slipped his mind. I can identify as I too suffer from CRS... (can't remember shit!) Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Anyway... I hope the linked post will help. I ran into the same thing, just kept on with the story and eventually got through all of the reading assignments...

https://f95zone.to/threads/area69-v0-74-k78games.60707/post-9035399

Again, hope this helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Thanks. I'm trying what that says. But the objective, I just noticed, says that Anna needs a couple days to speak to some biology colleagues. It's been several days, and when I visit her in the school, she just tells me to go to class. Is there anywhere else you meet her besides school?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thanks. I'm trying what that says. But the objective, I just noticed, says that Anna needs a couple days to speak to some biology colleagues. It's been several days, and when I visit her in the school, she just tells me to go to class. Is there anywhere else you meet her besides school?
Anna is a random encounter in the bar but no special dialogue yet so you won't get anywhere with that at present, maybe later. Some of the ladies do have special dialogue at the bar now and by choosing the special lines instead of the run of the mill boring ones with no results you can have a special encounter or at least advance the relationship depending on to whom you speak.

My best advice is to keep at it. Some of the scenes just take time as well as completing steps in other quests before they will trigger. Having fucked Anna's brains out right there in the teacher's lounge on multiple occasions now I can assure you that the scene WILL trigger... eventually. If one quest stalls, go do whatever tasks are open in another quest then return afterward. Repeat that as many times as needed.

You may wish to install the patch that Xapican translated and I zipped up for use in game. I did a little formatting just to make the English grammar seem realistic but the credit goes to Xapican for the translation... Anyway, this file fixes the trouble with the boxing quest stalling out when the task to see Monica dance comes up but refuses to complete. That file seems to unlock the principals office to continue the alien quest as well. So, if either of those quests has stalled out... try extracting the attached zip file and copying the "game" folder inside to your game folder. If you unzip it from your main folder of the game's content that includes the game folder, .exe and a few other items it should automatically install itself. If asked to overwrite, allow it and presto! Those two issues disappear. :) There is a fix for that on the OP below the DL section but it converts a bunch of dialogue to Spanish. Use the attached file to fix those errors in English. :)

As for Anna... just keep up the attempts... She'll unlock the goodies in due time, my friend.:devilish:(y)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Samsid97

Nov 14, 2022
Area69 v0.75 - News!

Hello everyone!

I didn't tell you about the news earlier because it wasn't good news, but I just finished implementing the corrected English translation after approx. 12 days...

I leave you the full content of the next update and the plan for the next few days...

- The update will be ready around November 24-26 (Yes or Yes in November!)
- The delay is due to the bugs that generated the implementation of the video animations and the new replay gallery (Too many changes in the code), it still has many bugs, if I can't solve them I will roll back the code and leave the implementation of these changes for the next update, I don't want to delay the current update anymore...
- The next update will have the English language completely corrected and many lines reworked, it was approximately 14,000 lines to review and implement... The translation is thanks to the user a_ch_e! A_ch_e added changes to some texts because he knows the game from start to finish, a correct translation will be a new experience!

- Bug Fix: Emilia Laptop.
- Bug Fix: xVideos does not start.
- Lucy: "First time."
- Lucy: "Tips from the enemy"
- Lucy: New sex scene in her room.
- Lucy: New sex scene in the pool.
- Lucy: New sex scene in the bathroom.
- Lucy: New sex scene in the living room.
- Lucy: New sex scene in the kitchen.
- Ahegao/normal option in ALL Lucy's scenes.
- Lucy: "Possible salvation" -> Three different endings (Vampire, human and werewolf)
- Implementation of not being able to become a vampire if the MC is already a werewolf, new images in Elena's quest.

Important: You can't be a vampire and a werewolf at the same time! If you are already a vampire you will have to start a new game to be a werewolf or wait for some "miraculous cure" to appear in future updates...

Thank you all for the support and patience!
I

Hey I am confused ?? There will be only Lucy scene in the new update or the story is continued ?? With silviya evilin etc ??

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Anna is a random encounter in the bar but no special dialogue yet so you won't get anywhere with that at present, maybe later. Some of the ladies do have special dialogue at the bar now and by choosing the special lines instead of the run of the mill boring ones with no results you can have a special encounter or at least advance the relationship depending on to whom you speak.

My best advice is to keep at it. Some of the scenes just take time as well as completing steps in other quests before they will trigger. Having fucked Anna's brains out right there in the teacher's lounge on multiple occasions now I can assure you that the scene WILL trigger... eventually. If one quest stalls, go do whatever tasks are open in another quest then return afterward. Repeat that as many times as needed.

You may wish to install the patch that Xapican translated and I zipped up for use in game. I did a little formatting just to make the English grammar seem realistic but the credit goes to Xapican for the translation... Anyway, this file fixes the trouble with the boxing quest stalling out when the task to see Monica dance comes up but refuses to complete. That file seems to unlock the principals office to continue the alien quest as well. So, if either of those quests has stalled out... try extracting the attached zip file and copying the "game" folder inside to your game folder. If you unzip it from your main folder of the game's content that includes the game folder, .exe and a few other items it should automatically install itself. If asked to overwrite, allow it and presto! Those two issues disappear. :) There is a fix for that on the OP below the DL section but it converts a bunch of dialogue to Spanish. Use the attached file to fix those errors in English. :)

As for Anna... just keep up the attempts... She'll unlock the goodies in due time, my friend.:devilish:(y)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't have an issue with the boxing one where you go see the first opponent dance. But I'll try this and see. I did notice that now the MC can go to the principles office, but she does the same as the three teachers and just says to go to class. I'll try this fix and see if that helps. Thanks!

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I didn't have an issue with the boxing one where you go see the first opponent dance. But I'll try this and see. I did notice that now the MC can go to the principles office, but she does the same as the three teachers and just says to go to class. I'll try this fix and see if that helps. Thanks!
Given what you just said, it is more likely that my other suggestion will be of greater benefit. The fix works and will not hurt anything but you really want to clean up all of your open quest tasks from all of the open quests. Some quests stall and will not advance without first taking other quests as far as you can in the current version. That is my best suggestion based on what you have shared.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:alien:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I

Hey I am confused ?? There will be only Lucy scene in the new update or the story is continued ?? With silviya evilin etc ??
From the dev updates, the upcoming 0.75 release will focus on the wolf quest primarily, Lucy in particular. IDK specifically who gets fucked and how but I'm pretty sure that Evelyn will be involved too... My MC has been fucking her on the regular, frequently taking her home after her dancing at the club for a while now.:devilish:(y)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Samsid97

Nov 14, 2022
From the dev updates, the upcoming 0.75 release will focus on the wolf quest primarily, Lucy in particular. IDK specifically who gets fucked and how but I'm pretty sure that Evelyn will be involved too... My MC has been fucking her on the regular, frequently taking her home after her dancing at the club for a while now.:devilish:(y)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

I see and what about selviya ? Any scene with her

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I see and what about selviya ? Any scene with her
IDK about Sylvia. I don't remember her being specifically mentioned but that doesn't mean she won't be featured... just that I suffer from CRS... aka can't remember shit! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: I can't even place who Sylvia is at present... hang on... going back in game for a moment to check something... Okay... Now I remember... Sylvia is the older wolf... IDK if she will be available to me as a good guy player next update... This is all I get from her now when we almost meet up... almost...
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.11.14 - 19.46.09.73.png
But, Evelyn is a different story! And, WOW! Is she HOT!!!:devilish: When I saw her at the bar I just had to have her again.:devilish:
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.11.14 - 19.48.20.17.png
So, with 0.75 being a wolf centered update release, it is quite possible that Sylvia will become available to MC as well... If he has a more nefarious alignment than mine does which may or may not be the case. Some characters require MC to be a certain score of good or bad boy, others do not. For instance, I never see the woman from the sex shop in her demon gear in my bathroom, only Marha and Martha always delivers full service whenever MC asks! Isabella, on the other hand, doesn't have the time of day for my MC... too much of a good guy for her vampire blood. But, Amelia, the vampire hunting vampire, ALWAYS makes time for my MC!:devilish: I also enjoy mom several times a day if desired, foreplay with Lucy frequently and all of the boxers, trainers and most of my clients at the gym as well as cousin Olivia. So, my MC is not starved for love. It's just that the less virtuous girls tend to shun his good guy persona... At least I can still bribe Evelyn for a hot time... not like my MC is broke. No financial worries here... Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Never thought I'd enjoy paying for pussy but Evelyn is just too fucking HOT!:devilish: Thanks for getting me back in game for a bit. I got to see Monica dance and took Evelyn home. Life is good, my friend!:devilish:

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:

Samsid97

Nov 14, 2022
IDK about Sylvia. I don't remember her being specifically mentioned but that doesn't mean she won't be featured... just that I suffer from CRS... aka can't remember shit! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: I can't even place who Sylvia is at present... hang on... going back in game for a moment to check something... Okay... Now I remember... Sylvia is the older wolf... IDK if she will be available to me as a good guy player next update... This is all I get from her now when we almost meet up... almost...
View attachment 2170655
But, Evelyn is a different story! And, WOW! Is she HOT!!!:devilish: When I saw her at the bar I just had to have her again.:devilish:
View attachment 2170658
So, with 0.75 being a wolf centered update release, it is quite possible that Sylvia will become available to MC as well... If he has a more nefarious alignment than mine does which may or may not be the case. Some characters require MC to be a certain score of good or bad boy, others do not. For instance, I never see the woman from the sex shop in her demon gear in my bathroom, only Marha and Martha always delivers full service whenever MC asks! Isabella, on the other hand, doesn't have the time of day for my MC... too much of a good guy for her vampire blood. But, Amelia, the vampire hunting vampire, ALWAYS makes time for my MC!:devilish: I also enjoy mom several times a day if desired, foreplay with Lucy frequently and all of the boxers, trainers and most of my clients at the gym as well as cousin Olivia. So, my MC is not starved for love. It's just that the less virtuous girls tend to shun his good guy persona... At least I can still bribe Evelyn for a hot time... not like my MC is broke. No financial worries here... Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Never thought I'd enjoy paying for pussy but Evelyn is just too fucking HOT!:devilish: Thanks for getting me back in game for a bit. I got to see Monica dance and took Evelyn home. Life is good, my friend!:devilish:

Thanks for the info buddy!
But I hope we get all the scene from the bloody moon story

Samsid97

Nov 14, 2022
View attachment 2170655
View attachment 2170658

Mann!!
Any update change log for 0.75 ??
So that we can make out like what we are going to see and with whom in the update u know what i mean

• Haha
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes