xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Alesucho good question ! (y)
next question :....:ROFLMAO:
on a serious note now, the last update on his Patreon was from the 25 of october,
the poll of Lucy (Ahegao won by Landslide)

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Alesucho good question ! (y)
next question :....:ROFLMAO:
on a serious note now, the last update on his Patreon was from the 25 of october,
the poll of Lucy (Ahegao won by Landslide)
Mellow greetings, my friends and fellow fiends...

The poll is all that is posted, even for those who contribute through Patreon. 0.75 is still in testing. The dev may have encountered some bugs that required time to fix. So, my question to Xap and all my friends here is this...

Do you want it fast or do you want it right?

There are many things that cannot be rushed in life, chief among them are making love to a beautiful woman, genius and perfection. So again, do you want half assed now or having it playable when it's ready? I already know my answer as it is apparently the same as the dev's answer. Testing is essential. Testing and repairs take time. I have done quite a bit of play testing for developer and mod author friends... some tests show the game/mod totally ready. I have played "beta" tests that are superior to triple A studio commercial releases. However, I have also been the finder of bugs, glitches, inconsistencies, errors, missing textures, missing images, scrambled dialogue and all sorts of other issues. I will patiently await whatever repairs are needed after testing. I do hope we see this 0.75 update this month but will not cry if it takes longer. Good things take time. This game is worth the wait, IMHO.

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
PapaPhat, I am in no rush, specially that over here the Summer is marching in so I can wait Drinkin Mate Tee and making Asado till late in the night,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart

Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018
Let's see... I asked the question of what was going on in a previous thread, it was published that it would be available the second half of October, we are in November... what happened, are some sensitive or can't I ask anything here???

Reactions: SPARDA2408

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Let's see... I asked the question of what was going on in a previous thread, it was published that it would be available the second half of October, we are in November... what happened, are some sensitive or can't I ask anything here???
I believe that I already answered that in my last post. The update is still in testing. You cannot rush testing or the time it takes to fix any bugs or errors found in said testing. This is why most of the devs I know as friends do not commit to release dates. They know that once they say a date, someone will be hounding them if it is even a day later. Have patience. The update will release when it is ready. If you read the patreon posts, which do not require you to pay BTW, you would see clearly that the last messages were poll results and that 0.75 is still in testing. The amount of time that testing takes can vary greatly depending on how many things go wrong and need to be fixed. So, use this opportunity to learn a valuable life lesson. The name of this lesson is patience. Peace out, Phat:rolleyes:

Reactions: buxoi1983

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Alesucho no, don't take it personal, yes there where some "complications" and the dev himself said that it would be delayed,
Try to undestand that the question has been asked since the middle of october and aswerd by Dev.,Mod,Members, etc etc.
so those which are active in this tread got a bit tired to aswer the same question, and also not counting with solid facts about the publishing (It hasn't been released to Patreons even)
Alesucho sounds spanish are u from there ? if you don't mind me asking ?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
skipping the upcoming update has it bin said what's after the werewolf update are we continuing the aunty and cousin ghost storyline ?
Great question, my friend. I believe that we will be seeing more of Lucy and the wolf questline. TBH, I will be all to happy when the final nail is in that ghost's coffin. I much prefer the alien, vampire and wolf questlines myself and am still curious what the hell is going on over at MC's neighbor's house with his friend's mother. We haven't heard a word on that in several updates! But, right now I am all set to move forward with Lucy. This should be a fun update once it is finally ready for us to see. I continue to be patient but I agree with your earlier post regarding this being a difficult wait.

At present, my biggest concern is if the food my son went to get as a treat for Veteran's Day will arrive before my stomach begins to growl audibly.:oops: Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Starting to get that hypoglycemic feeling... Hell yeah! My son just walked in! Big double burger, fries and an extra large Coke! Huzzah!(y)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Not that I heard of but Yeah it would be time to give the ghosts a bit of love , The Aliens are not finished either, the Detective Story , The Gamer, The Martha:love::devilish: and her Sister, the exibitionistic Doc, well my guess is so good as your's

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
At present, my biggest concern is if the food my son went to get as a treat for Veteran's Day will arrive before my stomach begins to growl audibly.:oops: Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Starting to get that hypoglycemic feeling...
I can feel you when that happens my Cat and Dog are nowhere near to be seen.....:unsure: they just leave a Dust trail:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I can feel you when that happens my Cat and Dog are nowhere near to be seen.....:unsure: they just leave a Dust trail:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Do folks eat cats and dogs in your region, my friend? Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Just asking that question reminds me of my time abroad in the Marines. On Okinawa there were little "chicken on a stick" vendors called "Popeyes Chicken" but local legend and thick rumors swore they were actually cat meat on those little skewers! Meow!
1668207399076.png
Say it ain't so!!! Meow! (trail of dust...) Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

We have werewolves in Area69... maybe we need some werekitties too! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Hsssss! I am fur-rocious werekitty!!!
1668207656591.png
Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Do folks eat cats and dogs in your region, my friend? Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
No, I think both get impressed by my Hungry look, and their surrival instict kicks in :ROFLMAO:
By the way If you ever go to Mexico don't eat "Tree chicken" taco (is Iguana flesh) :ROFLMAO:
There is really a Myth of the Guaraní tribes about a Were Kitty
called : Yaguareté-abá (in Guaraní, yaguaraté means "jaguar" and abá means "man"; also known as Capiango, Tiger-Man, or Leopard-Man), according to Guaraní mythology, is a sorcerer capable of transforming himself into a being half human, half jaguar. His myth is common in northeastern Argentina and in the Gran Chaco region, and the root of the myth lies in the adoration that the indigenous people had for felines. According to the legend, for a witch/ witcher to transform into this...

1668210051450.png

• Red Heart

Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018
Alesucho no, don't take it personal, yes there where some "complications" and the dev himself said that it would be delayed,
Try to undestand that the question has been asked since the middle of october and aswerd by Dev.,Mod,Members, etc etc.
so those which are active in this tread got a bit tired to aswer the same question, and also not counting with solid facts about the publishing (It hasn't been released to Patreons even)
Alesucho sounds spanish are u from there ? if you don't mind me asking ?
Si Argentina y no habia encontrado dicho hilo sino no hubiera preguntado,por mi parte disculpas

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes