PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So if we choose to sleep there will be no penetrate ?
I choose to sleep but there were no intercourse scene shown ? Is there any scene tho ??
Investigate and Interrupt is the only way to stop Julia from being raped and turned into a vampire.

If you choose that option you will gain many ways to have sex with Julia yourself in the days and weeks to come... just don't be too anxious... take it slow... and pretty soon it will be late night visits for bj's, bending her over in the kitchen for breakfast, her riding your cock hard on the couch during tv time, then two different options by the pool in the after noon... Yeah... You get to have Julia a lot! Not sure how it plays out if you let her get raped and turned by the vampire...

Been waiting so long for updates, maybe I should replay this to choose other paths but I had planned to wait until the game is complete...

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hey good morning my friend PapaPhat, She don't gets turned by Boris Julia gets turned by Isabella, when you find her in the living room one morning with the bite marks, before you buy the vampire book, and later you get the clue when you are on the Vampire path in the Kitchen scene when you bite her nothing happens remeber ?
You sleep the Vampire has his way, don't remeber if you can cum on her in the morning with that option, the same happens when you choose blue,
red you see them (Voyerism) I mean you get to have Sex with Julia anyway

Samsid97

Nov 14, 2022
Samsid97 If you choose to sleep you won't see How the Vampire fucks Julia but it take place, If u want to see the Sex scene, choose to investigate, then choose the Red option, you can ejaculate on her after while she is passed out.
Any update from K78 ?? About the release ???

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
v075_06.jpg v075_07.jpg v075_04.jpg v075_08.jpg v075_09.jpg v075_05.jpg

Area69 v0.75 - Coming Soon!

"Hello everyone!

I'm already doing the final touches and the test of the new scenes and the translation remains...

The update will be ready during the weekend, I don't have an exact day, but I'll try to make it as soon as possible!

I decided to make a rollback with the code of the animations+gallery of memories, so I'll have this content finished for the next update...

I didn't want to delay the release of this update anymore and there were still some bugs to be solved with those changes... .

Greetings to all and thanks for being there!

PS: The ahegao will be optional through a talk with Lucy, so everyone can be happy with the behavior of the little redhead! LOL"

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

"Hello everyone!

I'm already doing the final touches and the test of the new scenes and the translation remains...

The update will be ready during the weekend, I don't have an exact day, but I'll try to make it as soon as possible!

I decided to make a rollback with the code of the animations+gallery of memories, so I'll have this content finished for the next update...

I didn't want to delay the release of this update anymore and there were still some bugs to be solved with those changes... .

PS: The ahegao will be optional through a talk with Lucy, so everyone can be happy with the behavior of the little redhead! LOL"
k78Games Que Grande sos ! Gran Valor ! (Conceptual Trans: you're great ! Super Champ!)
SPARDA2408 U too ! Thank's a lot for sharing and keep us updated

Samsid97

Nov 14, 2022
View attachment 2187443 View attachment 2187444 View attachment 2187446 View attachment 2187448 View attachment 2187451 View attachment 2187453

"Hello everyone!

I hope we get secnes with all the 3 wolfs including lucy

• Love

Samsid97

Nov 14, 2022
k78Games Que Grande sos ! Gran Valor ! (Conceptual Trans: you're great ! Super Champ!)
SPARDA2408 U too ! Thank's a lot for sharing and keep us updated
View attachment 2187443 View attachment 2187444 View attachment 2187446 View attachment 2187448 View attachment 2187451 View attachment 2187453

"Hello everyone!

Does this story will continue of lucy the bloody moon Screenshot_2022-11-23-09-08-53-916_area.sixty.nine.jpg

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Yesss ! finally, and we will also be able to go the Werewolf path (MC being a Werewolf)
Dammit I'm going to be mad if sister route is tied to MC being a werewolf only. Hopefully the MC is a mutant and can have both bloodlines since this shit already got aliens.

• Haha

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Dammit I'm going to be mad if sister route is tied to MC being a werewolf only. Hopefully the MC is a mutant and can have both bloodlines since this shit already got aliens.
:ROFLMAO:No why you asume that, The Werewolf path is like the Vampire path, you can play Staying human (or choose the alternative path either Wolfi or Bat) In one of the Updates provided by SPARDA2408 I mean that I've read it, Only thing what the dev said is that you can't play as an Hybrid Vampire Werewolf.
So fear not, we get to woo Lucy that is for shure !

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
PapaPhat, Hi my friend, seems that we have to buy Doggy treats and flea collars for our MC soon :ROFLMAO:
at least we will have "animalistic Sex" in this Update, I am really exited about the storyturns in this update !
firm Hug

• Haha
Reactions: MrD812 and PapaPhat

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
:ROFLMAO:No why you asume that, The Werewolf path is like the Vampire path, you can play Staying human (or choose the alternative path either Wolfi or Bat) In one of the Updates provided by SPARDA2408 I mean that I've read it, Only thing what the dev said is that you can't play as an Hybrid Vampire Werewolf.
So fear not, we get to woo Lucy that is for shure !
Fear not console command here I come. lol

• Haha

Samsid97

Nov 14, 2022

"Hello everyone!

Do you know how to unlock a scene with Alicia in the bathroom ??

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Do you know how to unlock a scene with Alicia in the bathroom ??
Choose the Red options till you reach 100 spy at Julia, spy at lucy, fuck Aunt Grandma and olivia, give Daniels mom Sleeping pills, Go with Olivia to the Teachers office, or Maintance room etc.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Samsid97

Nov 14, 2022
Choose the Red options till you reach 100 spy at Julia, spy at lucy, fuck Aunt Grandma and olivia, give Daniels mom Sleeping pills, Go with Olivia to the Teachers office, or Maintance room etc.
How will I come to know that I teacher and 100 spy ???

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes