xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Let's point out something, or read the Update log 2 pages back,
1.) The dev said MAYBE this weekend if all goes smooth,
2.) Neither SPARDA2408 or me did give an exact date of publication.
3.) If it got released, that doesn't mean it gets leaked the same day over here.
have a Pleaseant Sunday, you all !

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
What''s up where is the update? Another week?
" The update will be ready during the weekend" That's what he said in his last message, no update, no news the week end is not over yet but i really think it's delayed AGAIN, i must confess that become a little annoying to pay every months for just have a message "Sorry for the late" and another false date for the update.

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
" The update will be ready during the weekend" That's what he said in his last message, no update, no news the week end is not over yet but i really think it's delayed AGAIN, i must confess that become a little annoying to pay every months for just have a message "Sorry for the late" and another false date for the update.
I mean to be fair the Dev has keep a range of 2-3 months per update, pretty decent compared to the 5-6 month that seems to be the norm nowadays and like he said he's messing with the code by doing a gallery when the game has a good amount of content already, bugs and problems are bound to arise.

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
I mean to be fair the Dev has keep a range of 2-3 months per update, pretty decent compared to the 5-6 month that seems to be the norm nowadays and like he said he's messing with the code by doing a gallery when the game has a good amount of content already, bugs and problems are bound to arise.
I'm think the dev should not tease us anymore with a update date, the update out when it's ready nothing more nothing less, no more frustrating with that, remember normally the update should out in half of october...

Reactions: RoamingZone

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
How DARE HE!!! Do you know who I am!! I bought gallons of lube, dozens of tissues, three fleshlights in Black Friday, send my wife to her mom's, send kids to the camp. And now dev decides to delay!!! Does he know who am I!!! That's it, I'll stop my 200$ pledge and donate it to the church!!!! Then I will......

As long as it's a good update as usual no issues with some delay, good luck to the dev.

Derpona

Jun 25, 2019
guys in the sharp fangs mission m unable to talk with andrea at school despite doing everything except gym missions. whenever m trying to talk with her she keeps saying that shes playing area 69 and shit .. need help plox

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
guys in the sharp fangs mission m unable to talk with andrea at school despite doing everything except gym missions. whenever m trying to talk with her she keeps saying that shes playing area 69 and shit .. need help plox
the mission starts when Daniel sends you a msg, iirc and ask you to help hacking,
Edit:

sorry my memory is not the best it seem's I started a new game and the Quest with Andrea "Let's Play" triggers at 13:00 (1:00 p.m.) at school, you talk to Andrea, she tell's you the Im playing.... then Daniel aproaches you and tell's you to meet him after school .

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaPhat
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes