mooncasterdk

Oct 15, 2022
I think is kinda bad for the patrons that the dev said it would release at the weekend which it didn't and didn't told them if the game will release today instead or sometime this week, he could had just made a patreon post saying something. I hope at least when he releases the game that he explains what happened and also that the update is worth the wait.
This is just my opinion but after the deadline he set up in his patreon as expired he could had shared a lil update on why the game didn't release that day .

Last edited:
Reactions: Samsid97

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
your not wrong but i can wait the patreons should get it first coz they are giving money to support the game

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
How DARE HE!!! Do you know who I am!! I bought gallons of lube, dozens of tissues, three fleshlights in Black Friday, send my wife to her mom's, send kids to the camp. And now dev decides to delay!!! Does he know who am I!!! That's it, I'll stop my 200$ pledge and donate it to the church!!!! Then I will......

As long as it's a good update as usual no issues with some delay, good luck to the dev.
DID YOU BUY three fleshlights in Black Friday ? Three? Are you crazy? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Samsid97

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Before I download this, can anyone tell me if you can prevent the rape of your family and love interests? Apparently that's something that happens, and it's very much not something I want to have happen

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KhaiFirst
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes