PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
papa Phat, what is Evelyns favorite positon ???
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ha... oh... wait... that wasn't funny... too obvious... Great tits though! Perfect, in fact!:devilish:
And, Evelyn is a rather submissive little bitch... I like that:devilish:(y) She's my hot and naughty pet ho!:devilish:
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Sorry was laughing about your question funny that SPARDA2408 posted it a page before, but I got caught up with my friend PapaPhat bantering and kidding so here !
Mann!!
Any update change log for 0.75 ??
So that we can make out like what we are going to see and with whom in the update u know what i mean
Area69 v0.75 - News!

Hello everyone!

I didn't tell you about the news earlier because it wasn't good news, but I just finished implementing the corrected English translation after approx. 12 days...

I leave you the full content of the next update and the plan for the next few days...

- The update will be ready around November 24-26 (Yes or Yes in November!)
- The delay is due to the bugs that generated the implementation of the video animations and the new replay gallery (Too many changes in the code), it still has many bugs, if I can't solve them I will roll back the code and leave the implementation of these changes for the next update, I don't want to delay the current update anymore...
- The next update will have the English language completely corrected and many lines reworked, it was approximately 14,000 lines to review and implement... The translation is thanks to the user a_ch_e! A_ch_e added changes to some texts because he knows the game from start to finish, a correct translation will be a new experience!

- Bug Fix: Emilia Laptop.
- Bug Fix: xVideos does not start.
- Lucy: "First time."
- Lucy: "Tips from the enemy"
- Lucy: New sex scene in her room.
- Lucy: New sex scene in the pool.
- Lucy: New sex scene in the bathroom.
- Lucy: New sex scene in the living room.
- Lucy: New sex scene in the kitchen.
- Ahegao/normal option in ALL Lucy's scenes.
- Lucy: "Possible salvation" -> Three different endings (Vampire, human and werewolf)
- Implementation of not being able to become a vampire if the MC is already a werewolf, new images in Elena's quest.

Important: You can't be a vampire and a werewolf at the same time! If you are already a vampire you will have to start a new game to be a werewolf or wait for some "miraculous cure" to appear in future updates...

Thank you all for the support and patience!
[/USER]

Reactions: Samsid97

Samsid97

Nov 14, 2022
Area69 v0.75 - News!

Hello everyone!

I didn't tell you about the news earlier because it wasn't good news, but I just finished implementing the corrected English translation after approx. 12 days...

I leave you the full content of the next update and the plan for the next few days...

- The update will be ready around November 24-26 (Yes or Yes in November!)
- The delay is due to the bugs that generated the implementation of the video animations and the new replay gallery (Too many changes in the code), it still has many bugs, if I can't solve them I will roll back the code and leave the implementation of these changes for the next update, I don't want to delay the current update anymore...
- The next update will have the English language completely corrected and many lines reworked, it was approximately 14,000 lines to review and implement... The translation is thanks to the user a_ch_e! A_ch_e added changes to some texts because he knows the game from start to finish, a correct translation will be a new experience!

- Bug Fix: Emilia Laptop.
- Bug Fix: xVideos does not start.
- Lucy: "First time."
- Lucy: "Tips from the enemy"
- Lucy: New sex scene in her room.
- Lucy: New sex scene in the pool.
- Lucy: New sex scene in the bathroom.
- Lucy: New sex scene in the living room.
- Lucy: New sex scene in the kitchen.
- Ahegao/normal option in ALL Lucy's scenes.
- Lucy: "Possible salvation" -> Three different endings (Vampire, human and werewolf)
- Implementation of not being able to become a vampire if the MC is already a werewolf, new images in Elena's quest.

Important: You can't be a vampire and a werewolf at the same time! If you are already a vampire you will have to start a new game to be a werewolf or wait for some "miraculous cure" to appear in future updates...

Thank you all for the support and patience!

Sir
One question this is the only update that will be releasing or k78 sir has just given us an hint ? That there can be more add on into the update ??

Jeepers_Creepers21

May 29, 2021
Anybody have a suggestion to get "Close Encounters" to launch? I have done every other task, got the book, read it, disappeared from my inventory, and think that there may be a bug of some sort. I did load the patch of Phat and that helped launch the fights. I am at a loss here. I have continued to visit Lily and Anna, but nothing. Any patches that I may need?

Reactions: PapaPhat

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Anybody have a suggestion to get "Close Encounters" to launch? I have done every other task, got the book, read it, disappeared from my inventory, and think that there may be a bug of some sort. I did load the patch of Phat and that helped launch the fights. I am at a loss here. I have continued to visit Lily and Anna, but nothing. Any patches that I may need?
iirc, the quest continues in the Shool, Principals office and with the English Teacher at 13:00 but PapaPhat, altough claiming to have a bad Memory (his is better than mine) Will correct me, I don't know as well if you checked the Hints in the Quest log

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hello friend,

When one quest stalls, complete any open tasks in another quest. If the quest you seek to complete does not proceed once all other quests have been advanced as far as they can go for the current update... THEN you may have an issue.

I have had several quests stall out and not trigger in this game. So, I just went around them to complete other open quest tasks and eventually the stalled quest will resume. In my experience, that is how this game works. By completing all other available tasks books that vanished from your inventory magically reappear and quests that were stalled out resume.

Hope that helps.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Please answer :) . What is the difference between playing vampire/werewolf/human. What do you have to do now to have incest, I remember there used to be a pool scene where you could name the characters and their relationships.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Please answer :) . What is the difference between playing vampire/werewolf/human. What do you have to do now to have incest, I remember there used to be a pool scene where you could name the characters and their relationships.
about the I cest the renaming was removed, although (I don't care about I relships,or don't get a kick because of the taboo) there is a Rename Patch linked in the OP. or you can look here don't know about your modding skills
https://f95zone.to/threads/area69-v0-74-k78games.60707/post-8910199
as for the Vampire/Werewolf (next update)/ Human, the only difference is for the moment tha MC is stronger so it is easyer to defeat the Thug in the Alley, and you get different dialoges, for the moment.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
about the I cest the renaming was removed, although (I don't care about I relships,or don't get a kick because of the taboo) there is a Rename Patch linked in the OP. or you can look here don't know about your modding skills
as for the Vampire/Werewolf (next update)/ Human, the only difference is for the moment tha MC is stronger so it is easyer to defeat the Thug in the Alley, and you get different dialoges.
Oh Important you may need both fixes in the OP

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
You don't want to use the IC patch. Everyone calls mom mom, aunt aunt, etc. Not just the MC. Makes it hard to read when the aunt calls her sister Mom and all.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
And even if it doesn't work, it's still a good thing I was looking for that incest patch because at least I found out that this game has the inevitable ntr so it's not for me, waste of my time downloading the game :(

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
as for the Vampire/Werewolf (next update)/ Human, the only difference is for the moment tha MC is stronger so it is easyer to defeat the Thug in the Alley, and you get different dialoges.
Oh Important you may need both fixes in the OP
Thanks for the reply and for the link :)

• Red Heart

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
What are you talking about ? Sorry I play the game since 0.40 and there is no such, also there is a tread in Off Topic about NTR in Area69
Only thing : Is Julia mindcontroled Yes do the MC avoid yes Can the MC interupt ? yes Is the MC Sister in the Werewolf quest raped No she gets bitten Starts the MC a Vendetta crusade against the Stronges Vampire yes Can the MC avoid that Ghost fuck his LI yes
Looking for an incest patch I found a discussion from which it was clear that women are raped in front of mc and only after that we can seduce them. ... But can it be prevented? :)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Looking for an incest patch I found a discussion from which it was clear that women are raped in front of mc and only after that we can seduce them. ... But can it be prevented? :)
yes wait a sec pleas and apologies got carried away with my deleted post, all good you were just insecured by the discussions so my apologies

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
yes wait a sec pleas and apologies got carried away with my deleted post, all good you were just insecured by the discussions so my apologies
Well, we can prevent these rapes, I'm especially interested (I read that there is a rape of "landlady / mom"). ?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Samsid97 If you choose to sleep you won't see How the Vampire fucks Julia but it take place, If u want to see the Sex scene, choose to investigate, then choose the Red option, you can ejaculate on her after while she is passed out.

Reactions: Samsid97
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes