ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
View attachment 2867990 from 9.00 pm to 06.00 am in the right bottom of the map is impossible to see where is the alley icon and find Bruno , no icon visible. No picklock
The alley is nowhere that side of the map you pointed. First go to school and get the quest of the missing girl, then go to the police station to continue the quest. After visiting the police station it will unlock the alley at the side of the club.

Reactions: RedRoajs1

Kaindesign

Aug 19, 2017
Hi, what to do with VERY close encounters? it wants me to read book about aliens, but i dont have it in inventory. Ty

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
On the sharp Fangs quest how do I observe Julia. It's been like a week and nothing

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
On the sharp Fangs quest how do I observe Julia. It's been like a week and nothing
Do you have enough money to buy the Hoodie? and have been to the Bar when Julia works? (the hoodie is a bit dificult to spot in Marthas Boutique due to Darkground and dark hoodie but it is there
Edit: there is also a book about Vampires you have to purchase in the Mall Bookstore and read to advance the quest.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedRoajs1

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Do you have enough money to buy the Hoodie? and have been to the Bar when Julia works? (the hoodie is a bit dificult to spot in Marthas Boutique due to Darkground and dark hoodie but it is there
Yes I have the hoodie but still not a damn thing happens

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yes I have the hoodie but still not a damn thing happens
never mind do some other stuff the event triggers automatically, did you visit her in the Bar ? It is randomly and It triggers at night you need Julia relship high, Oh and raise your intelect else you can't read the books

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
never mind do some other stuff the event triggers automatically, did you visit her in the Bar ? It is randomly and It triggers at night you need Julia relship high, Oh and raise your intelect else you can't read the books
Yes and she either doing dances or nothing but bar tending. The Dev really needs to come out with a fucking walk-through.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Yes and she either doing dances or nothing but bar tending. The Dev really needs to come out with a fucking walk-through.
My intelligence is 10, My computing is 10 and my physical is 10. My relationship with her is 40

Reactions: xapican

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Were Siblings not brothers.
to insist (sleep on couch option) would just say insist.
make things together all the time, do things together all the time.

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Made an incest patch. I didn't really delve into the game, but just looked at it superficially.
version: Probably Universal
feature: Changes the characters' introduction. mc refer to Julia as Mom, Sara - Grandma, Emma - Aunt Emma
install: Unzip it into the "game" folder. May require a fresh start (delete old saves "C:\Users\yourPCname\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\area69", and re-download the game)

notes:
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code), may(or not) require an update for new content.

I might have missed something, let me know if you see it(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
Figured out why it didnt work for me initially. 0x52_URM overwrites it.

Last edited:
Reactions: simple_human

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
So based on the intro I am not (SERIOUSLY) NOT into most (think several are disgusting but to each their own) the sis and the cousin seem cute. So before getting into this and being scarred for life (or at least ruining my libido) can I avoid the rest, and is there content for those two yet? Thanks!

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
So based on the intro I am not (SERIOUSLY) NOT into most (think several are disgusting but to each their own) the sis and the cousin seem cute. So before getting into this and being scarred for life (or at least ruining my libido) can I avoid the rest, and is there content for those two yet? Thanks!
Yes there are content for those two. I think you can mostly avoid ones like Daniel's mother. But you might end up in a few scenes with the cousin's grandma etc... so you're going to get scarred a bit from time to time, but the rest of the scenes more than make up for it in my opinion.

You have to have a bit of a thick skin to play this. But again, I really think it's worth it. There are other super hot characters you'll meet as well.

Reactions: H1M
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes