MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Damn, Just when it was gettin good... I get hit with the "To be continued" :cry: Can't wait to see the Vampire-Werewolf Hybrid that the MC bouta become tho :LOL: (pretty OP ngl lol) Btw When are we expected to get a new update? and what story quest is getting worked on for next update?

M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023
Any one know if it is possible to get the achievement: NIGHT PAINS, even if you have already had the scene where Lucy bites you during a full moon?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
tryied everything, didnt work
Cebs had a similar problem, and there was someone, after , whit JOI play as well, since I don't play on Android I didn't pay atention or follow up if it was fixed, and what was the solution Sorry.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
0001.jpg

"Sacred Sex" quest question.
Even if I check Emma's house, I don't see Emma's scene.
What should I do?
I'd like to ask you a solution.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
View attachment 2871646

"Sacred Sex" quest question.
Even if I check Emma's house, I don't see Emma's scene.
What should I do?
I'd like to ask you a solution.
it is when you look at the surveilace app in your room have patience it took me also several in game days till it finally triggerd
so best thing you can do is look at it each evening, night there is no other trick to it as patience

V3RC3RYX

Sep 8, 2020
When I try to look at the rpy files they look like this(Any idea how to turn it back to normal?) Judt wanted to change my player name
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: supermanz95

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Use one of the UnRen Tools from this Site I would say In the Tool forum that one provided by Sam is pretty good

Reactions: phreadom
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes