xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
hot to get this one? Repeatable - MC Masturbation (Human - Vampire - Werewolf) + Julia + Lucy
the Masturbation scene is reworked, with Julia, new is Lucy and Emma (11:00 go to your room masturbate) and Jula scene lucy watches from the door , try different times a day its random (only emma is when she is visiting Julia in kitchen)

Reactions: Agungteguh27

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Why there is no NTR tags? Judging by the pictures.
Because MC is totally oblivious about all the horror around him ...

NTR is trolling of the story of romance with braindead sex, while this game has
outright trolling of MC from all possible angles, not trolling of his relationships,
hence the powers that be decided not to tag it NTR.
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-in-area69.72019/

It's blatantly NTR. The mods are simply wrong. It's explained there.

Reactions: BloodyRelight

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
the Masturbation scene is reworked, with Julia, new is Lucy and Emma (11:00 go to your room masturbate) and Jula scene lucy watches from the door , try different times a day its random (only emma is when she is visiting Julia in kitchen)
how to control the mc instinct?

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
so i went to drop arousal by masturbating ... loaded a memory, then kept looping, had to reload a earlier save!

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
So gave the game a try not sure I will keep going, so far mostly bodies I do not want to see, no progress with the ones I do, money grind. Though the story seems interesting ish and maybe the cuties are worth it at some point. Maybe should have been a visual novel with no grind and a way to not see things like the hooker, the grandma handjob, the buddies mom who isnt getting enough. IF you like some older ladies with a lot of realism this may be for you!

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Actually it is:

sRocky.name = "yourName"
sRockyT.name = "yourName"
sRockyLE.name = "yourName"
sRockyP.name = "yourName"

Yes, you need to change all four and and no u in front of the quotes. If you look at the original post, it was posted by the author of Area69 (k78Games). And yes, it still works under the current v0.74.
Where on Earth do I find this to change it? Can't someone just make a downloadable mod for the players that don't understand coding?

neil92

Jan 30, 2018
need help. stuck in "sharp fangs" Observe julia's behaviour. What to do here? already mc peaked in her room, washroom, scene in kitchen and pool.. also when should I read the vampire book?

Last edited:

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
need help. stuck in "sharp fangs" Observe julia's behaviour. What to do here? already mc peaked in her room, washroom, scene in kitchen and pool.. also when should I read the vampire book?
I hope you are referring to going to the nightclub at night with hoodie buy the most expensive ticket and there you will see Julia harassed by........ take Julia home and go on from there

Reactions: RedRoajs1

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
CATALINA3.png
Sharp fangs and Sacred sex Days and days waiting for her to show up with a plan but nothing Waiting for Amelia's decision and I completed

Last edited:

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
As far as I can tell who your student is for a given day as trainer is random. If anyone knows of an actual schedule for the personal training students, I am interested to know this as well... not just Jessica but ALL of the students.

The boxer training with the three boxers is mon, wed, fri at 2PM. (verified that time last play session) Monica on Monday (tattooed ginger), Wednesday is the black giant that looks more like Evander Holyfield with boobs and vag... Claudia I think is her name, then the huge Russian with her naughty assistant is Friday. Those are always promptly at 2PM on the assigned day so don't be late. All other times when the boxing gym is open you will find your beloved champion, Uma, at the ready to train and fuck out your brains!

I haven't been able to figure out any logic to the scheduling for personal training students as yet. I does seem random IMHO. However, if there IS a schedule it would sure be nice to know. TBH, I am much more likely to take the weight coach and the yoga instructor into the shower or fuck Monica on to victory on Monday afternoon. Otherwise, I spend a lot of time at home fucking Julia and Lucy. I would work as a personal trainer more often if there were a schedule because I do have my preferred ladies in game... Thanks in advance to the hero who posts a schedule if one exists and it isn't random as I suspect.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)
This is way late, possibly, but I was also searching for the answer. Not finding it, I just dug the code files.

So, assuming dev won't change these at later versions, this is how coaching works:
-Any given day, you have a chance to not train anyone. If you have sex with anyone in the gym that day, you always train alone.

Otherwise this is the schedule:
Monday-Julia
Tuesday-Lucy
Wednesday-Lily
Thursday-Emma
Friday-Random between Eva or Jessica, weighted in favor of Eva

You can save the game before coaching and if you don't hit the result you want, load and try again. Reloading reseeds the randoms, which rollback doesn't.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
I've also dug up the code for the pole dance sexual offers. At this point (0.79):

-Characters without content: Alicia, Amelia, Isabella, Monica, Nicole
-Julia only has the option to wake from her daze

Characters with content:
-Abigail, if you completed the achievement for repeat sex in maintenance room (emma.storyLvl>=60)
-Naomi, if you completed the achievement for repeat sex in maintenance room (emma.storyLvl>=60)
-Evelyn, if you advanced enough in the Lucy story (lucy.storyLvl>=50)
-Olivia, if you advanced enough in the Emma story (emma.storyLvl>=60)

luvsabunch86

Jun 3, 2018
Where on Earth do I find this to change it? Can't someone just make a downloadable mod for the players that don't understand coding?
There are a number of different ways to enable the Ren'Py Console. And in the Console is where you change the MC name. My favorite way to enable Ren'Py Console is by using Unren.bat. Run Unren in the game folder you want to change and select option 3 and then exit. Then run the game and press SHIFT-O to open up the Ren'Py Console and type in the script.

Yes someone could make a mod to make it easier. Why are you volunteering? And by the way, the Ren'Py Console is far more powerful than any mod.

neil92

Jan 30, 2018
I hope you are referring to going to the nightclub at night with hoodie buy the most expensive ticket and there you will see Julia harassed by........ take Julia home and go on from there
already have the hoodie but how do I wear it before going to the Nightclub?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes