Iakeay

Jul 27, 2021
Typed "another chance android port" one google and found one on website called "incgrepacks"
so i'll share the links.

i did not make this pack neither do i know if it is safe

Another Chance v1.32.1 + Incest Patch + Gallery Unlock

mods feel free to edit or do whatever

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Last edited:

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I have a very powerful computer here, but same lags. Any RenPy wizards know a few tricks we can use to improve performance? Maybe a little patch we can download that sets a few variables to more optimal settings?
Disabling the animations option in the settings seemed to help a little bit, but yeah this game kind of runs like ass. Seems like it gets worse the longer you have it open as well. It's kind of hampering my enjoyment of the game tbh.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
solongdentalplan and phreadom , In another thread I read that it is an Graphic card sofware issue from the latest RenPy ver,
I have a really banana System with an onboard graphic card and have no lag, I just don't remeber if it was an resolution problem, (your card exede the resolution suported by RenPy sofware, in other words your card is too good for RenPy)
and the workaround, Maybe on the RenPy site you'll find more info, sorry that I couldn't help you more

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: phreadom

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
There are a number of different ways to enable the Ren'Py Console. And in the Console is where you change the MC name. My favorite way to enable Ren'Py Console is by using Unren.bat. Run Unren in the game folder you want to change and select option 3 and then exit. Then run the game and press SHIFT-O to open up the Ren'Py Console and type in the script.

Yes someone could make a mod to make it easier. Why are you volunteering? And by the way, the Ren'Py Console is far more powerful than any mod.
For those of us not on Windows, I do this:

Open up the file

Area69-0.79/renpy/common/00console.rpy

And edit the line

config.console = False

to read True

save and play the game. SHIFT-O (that's the letter O, not the number zero) opens the console.

Should work in basically any RenPy game where the developer didn't intentionally make an effort to further disable it in other files. Some devs are jerks like that.

solongdentalplan and phreadom , In another thread I read that it is an Graphic card sofware issue from the latest RenPy ver,
I have a really banana System with an onboard graphic card and have no lag, I just don't remeber if it was an resolution problem, (your card exede the resolution suported by RenPy sofware, in other words your card is too good for RenPy)
and the workaround, Maybe on the RenPy site you'll find more info, sorry that I couldn't help you more
Thanks, I'll dig around and see if I can figure out more.

Reactions: luvsabunch86

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Yea the lag is insane. I had zero issues for 90% of the game, was able to complete every quest and get 180 achievements with no stuttering last week. Then I DL'd the newest update and suddenly the game lags so much it's borderline unplayable.

Not sure what went wrong, but something did.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Is it after you told them about your dream ? I waited 3 ingame day's then I got Midday to the church and went with her to her room :devilish:
I told Sister Catalina and Father Mario about the dream I had, and Sister Catalina told me that she was going to arrange a plan , but so far she has not done so

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I don't like games where you can just pick and choose conversations, I like games where you can play a week and events happen at specific places and times.
Can you recommend any games that play this way?
The games I know of that play this way are Big Brother, Area69, School Love and Friends, StraitenedTimes.
Are there more?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I told Sister Catalina and Father Mario about the dream I had, and Sister Catalina told me that she was going to arrange a plan , but so far she has not done so
It takes a couple of days how I said it was 3 or 4 in my case went 13:00 to the church saw pater Marios Icon entered and the scene triggerd, after that event her Icon is displayed in her Room when you have to purify yourself :devilish:

Reactions: PapaPhat

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
There are a number of different ways to enable the Ren'Py Console. And in the Console is where you change the MC name. My favorite way to enable Ren'Py Console is by using Unren.bat. Run Unren in the game folder you want to change and select option 3 and then exit. Then run the game and press SHIFT-O to open up the Ren'Py Console and type in the script.

Yes someone could make a mod to make it easier. Why are you volunteering? And by the way, the Ren'Py Console is far more powerful than any mod.
I think I'll just ignore it then because I didn't understand a word you said sorry. I don't understand coding or mods. I just download mods. I tried to go to school for it but had trouble comprehending it so I had to quit.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
It takes a couple of days how I said it was 3 or 4 in my case went 13:00 to the church saw pater Marios Icon entered and the scene triggerd, after that event her Icon is displayed in her Room when you have to purify yourself :devilish:
Thanks I'll try again

neil92

Jan 30, 2018
The link below is to a response I made to a similar question back in June of this year. The first part is specific to the other question. It's a short, quick post. The remainder will directly answer your question, my friend. Hope this helps...
https://f95zone.to/threads/area69-v0-79-k78games.60707/post-11012562
Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
thanks. but already done all of it. but julia alwz recognizes mc when ever he tried to offer sex. after recognizing mc she leaves. also there is a 2do list of observing julia's behaviour. bt nothing happens if mc watches or interacts with her all day even in weekends. completed other quests.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
thanks. but already done all of it. but julia alwz recognizes mc when ever he tried to offer sex. after recognizing mc she leaves. also there is a 2do list of observing julia's behaviour. bt nothing happens if mc watches or interacts with her all day even in weekends. completed other quests.
You can't have sex with Julia when she is dancing in the Bar, you can only wake her up from her Daze,

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
neil92 ;You have a quest log, which you can open by clicking on the Toothwheel in the right upper corner of the screen/ on on the Backpack in your room;
then you get a menu where it tells you what to do next, is a sort of WT if you want to see it that way,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes