xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
All Ntr or rape mind control scenes are avoidable or skippable, don't happen in the background?
Look, there are a lot of posts in the thread regarding this, there are even posts with images in how to avoid,
please be so good and scam trough to further info.

TDLR; NTR is avoidable , there is some mindcontrol what MC learns which is not, for the rest it is.
There are a few forced sex scenes which occur to a side character, but it is not shown as as promoting this, is part of the story of the character.

sawdon

Dec 26, 2017
Look, there are a lot of posts in the thread regarding this, there are even posts with images in how to avoid,
please be so good and scam trough to further info.

TDLR; NTR is avoidable , there is some mindcontrol what MC learns which is not, for the rest it is.
There are a few forced sex scenes which occur to a side character, but it is not shown as as promoting this, is part of the story of the character.
Ok someone like me who doesn't like ntr can enjoy the game

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ok someone like me who doesn't like ntr can enjoy the game
Depends on your definiton of NTR, no one of the main LI has sex with strangers and likes it. You as player are allways in control,
It is a funny Dark parody to a lot of well known movies, and has a lot of quests.

Reactions: BlenderGuy

sawdon

Dec 26, 2017
Depends on your definiton of NTR, no one of the main LI has sex with strangers and likes it. You as player are allways in control,
It is a funny Dark parody to a lot of well known movies, and has a lot of quests.
Ok, this game is not for me if the LI have sex with others.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ok, this game is not for me if the LI have sex with others.
meaning they don't fuck another Character, but you do you, it was a pleasure !

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I will never understand why so many people can't handle NTR, it's only a game. Same with the mind control stuff, it's a bit of escapism, nothing else.
I'm the same. When I started posting here, it absolutely floored me that so many people had such a huge problem with more than one man having sex....in a SEX game. I get not wanting to have your character shamed or humiliated, but that's usually not what people are complaining about. Personally, I love group sex and want more of it.

M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023
hi it is possible have a scene with i dint now the name-warewolf women,thanks
If you mean the queen werewolf then: no, at least not in the current version. There is a scene with the werewolf girl from the school (Evelyn) when you find her in the bar.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I really should try this some time, specially if it's written by sick bastards.
If Xapi likes it then yeah, Alice probably fell down the rabbit hole somewhere and got turned by vampires before tearing the mad hatter's ears off :sneaky:
Who are Vampires and Zombies?
I have Horny Grandma By My side :sneaky::p
She will scare them :LOL::LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Evelyn has a scene, after you're done with Lucy's quest, where you can make a sexual offer when she's pole dancing in the nightclub.
By the way Samu13 ; I didn't play the Werewolf path version of the MC ; did you come across some dialoge changes in that scene ?
Evelynn s face when you are a Vampire is priceless :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
By the way Samu13 ; I didn't play the Werewolf path version of the MC ; did you come across some dialoge changes in that scene ?
Evelynn s face when you are a Vampire is priceless :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I haven't tried the werewolf path either. I'm waiting until both are finished to try out variations. Maybe I'll have finished my quest mod so we don't have to start over :p

EDIT: looked at the code and the only change to the scene is if you're a vampire, that gets the extra scene. Otherwise the scene is the same.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican
3.90 star(s) 99 Votes