Sieme90

Jan 3, 2023
Meaning ?
Trying to use your computer or the official android port saves with mine ?
I played the previous version and have the save. But this new version i need to start over again? How can i load my last save from previous version on my phone

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
I played the previous version and have the save. But this new version i need to start over again? How can i load my last save from previous version on my phone
It's not realy about versions but mostly about who port the game, if you were using someone else port it will probably not work with mine so yes a new start will be needed.

Morpheus400

May 17, 2021
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with BrandyYT Cheats Mod :

Area69 0.80 :
Mega (690 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
Why is this Android Port not visible on the first page on this thread?
Then it would be easier to find.

jnrcndl

Aug 22, 2023
i cannot move forward on the sacred sex quest i already have the surveillance camera the key to emmas home and i already finished reading the book but how do i install the camera when everytime i visit their house it was just plain conversations and nothing happens

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Reactions: jnrcndl and xapican
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes