DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi,
Just found bugs in version 0.4

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'audio/music/latin-texasradiofish_-_Sunday_Morning.mp3'.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/kGame/kEffects.rpy", line 196, in <module>
NameError: name 'changePlace' is not defined

Fix please.

Thanks

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
I got to the part where I need to set the surveillance up, I go to Emma's house at 5pm ( game said 4-8pm)
But I cant get inside.
I got the keys , got the camera, every I need for this is done.
All books read , stats maxed.

Why cant I get inside the house?

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I got to the part where I need to set the surveillance up, I go to Emma's house at 5pm ( game said 4-8pm)
But I cant get inside.
I got the keys , got the camera, every I need for this is done.
All books read , stats maxed.

Why cant I get inside the house?
If you have the keys and go at the right times, you should get some icons along the bottom where you can click to go to different rooms

vinnu14321

Aug 26, 2020
HELP PLEASE , I am struck in the game I do not know what to do. i got camera and read the surveillance book also but when i got to emma nothing is happening. How to begin the objective Let the Show Begins part 1. Help me out please.

Darthanubus

Mar 19, 2019
Feel dumb for asking but how do you get into the club? I bought the tux thinking that would get me in. however there seems to be no way to equip it and i just keep getting the same message. I need to get some kind of costume to get in.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So just excuse to fact that Vamps fucked your potential Love interest, while you can do nothing to prevent it?
Even worse, she gets raped and was clearly supposed to be your mother as well instead of your mom's friend. :p If do not like those kind of things though, just do not play this game. Nobody is holding a gun to our heads forcing us to play this game. I decided not to, even if do follow the thread to see developments and whether rest of the game seems to get a strong enough story that I will put myself over that part and fast forward past it as fast as possible for rest of game.

If do not like the content, do not play it. Just a pity the tag is removed since now many people who will def consider it to be NTR (rightly or wrongly, people use so many definitions I never know what they mean with those letters until some explanation of the content in game is given, so I will always check the thread for that :p) will run into it without warning if do not read a part of the thread first.

3.90 star(s) 100 Votes