Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
How the f@(K are you supposed to know how to trigger events :cautious:
That is one of the reasons why i don't play this game... And about 2-3 updates before we are always need to restart the whole game every time when new update is coming... Now,i don't know this is avaible problem or not but my mood was completly gone then for this game

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The only event I can't seem to trigger is Isabella in MC's room.

How the f@(K are you supposed to know how to trigger events :cautious:
Go to pool at night and click on the hourglass until the third option in the circles on the left. That triggers the aliens. Don;t know if it only happens on certain nights though.

Park was the same thing, kept passing time until Amelia appeared.

On certain nights Isabella's marker will appear above Julia's in her room.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
No matter how hard i try, i can't go to Emma's house at 16:00-19:00. No matter what. Even in pc. The screen freezing

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Still no vaginal sex with Isabella just more oral. She randomly appears when you sleep at night. The one with Julia is easier since you see her in the room with her icon. The alien shit there is just for filler and the dev knows it.

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Why are the game files seperate files and not a map with the files in I thought this was renpy :confused:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Area69 [v0.46] [k78Games] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.04 GB

Compressed Win Size: 462 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 461 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 468 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

Last edited:

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Typical sandbox bullshit, the quests never get updated we just aimlessly click on locations hour after hour looking for filler content... SMH :mad:

Kinda interesting that deep diving into the variables Isabella gets frequently referred to as sIsabella at some point... Shit, should I spoiler that??? :p Being the skeleton in my own family's closet that could be interesting... (knowing the upheaval I caused...)

Last edited:

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
Yea I was only able to trigger the Isabella/MC scene once. I feel like I had the MC go to sleep too many times for it to be random.

I like that the dev took some time to add more repeatable scenes to game. The next couple updates are supposed be about the quests tho (.5 Aliens .6 Werewolves)

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
after having sex with julia what is the point in mc spying julia in her room. He could just go in . Previously it made sense but not now.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I am getting error as soon as mc goes to room after being near the pool and imagining about everybody out there. When I click after coming to room I get error. I am attaching traceback file for you. Getting error with or without incest patch.

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2021
So I got mc and Amelia park event on a tuesday night, the first Isabella-Julia-MC event was on a saturday night at 12Am
, and for the alien pool event you just need to go to the pool and make time pass until you have the option to have a siesta, still trying to get the Isabella MC sleeping event.

Kr.Szabex

Sep 22, 2017
I am getting error as soon as mc goes to room after being near the pool and imagining about everybody out there. When I click after coming to room I get error. I am attaching traceback file for you. Getting error with or without incest patch.
Same here

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes