DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Then why did mod removed ntr tag ??
Well for some reason even though she is setup as a prime target for MC as a player, she is not considered a LI or a special person mc has an emotional connection with or is intended to since MC jerks off at that scene. :p You know that slight disagreement in the view of the player and MC for some players. More discussion on that on the dedicated thread for that about this game, better not keep going about it in this thread beyond the simple warning what is there if someone asks. Mods considered rape tag plenty enough.

Reactions: xapican

zizo10z

Feb 23, 2021
NTR tag must be placed in the game and romance tag must be removed because there is no romance in the game!!
I played a few minutes because I was busy Can you tell me where ntr is , In the times I played the game I did not find that there ntr , If you're talking at the beginning of the game when you go to the bar and find the vampire, or on the first night in the house they sleep with a friend's mother MC , I think it is not because there is no relationship between you and her, you just live with her at home so you can't kiss her at first so it's normal because she is not related to anyone I'm just giving my opinion in the minutes I played

But honestly tell me is there ntr cuz i don't like it , And here I mean after the mc relationship with the girls is there ntr

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I played a few minutes because I was busy Can you tell me where ntr is , In the times I played the game I did not find that there ntr , If you're talking at the beginning of the game when you go to the bar and find the vampire, or on the first night in the house they sleep with a friend's mother MC , I think it is not because there is no relationship between you and her, you just live with her at home so you can't kiss her at first so it's normal because she is not related to anyone I'm just giving my opinion in the minutes I played

But honestly tell me is there ntr cuz i don't like it , And here I mean after the mc relationship with the girls is there ntr
Well the woman who was raped was your mother in the early versions of this game, pics in op that showed her as such have now been removed a while back and the setup is still fully like that, let us call it pseudo incest now without a patch coming. If it is NTR though, there is another thread for that question about this game with valid arguments for and against. This game does have rape, pseudo incest and lots of other dick/pussy shown though and little romance concerning MC.

memonto_mori

Aug 19, 2020
Well the woman who was raped was your mother in the early versions of this game, pics in op that showed her as such have now been removed a while back and the setup is still fully like that, let us call it pseudo incest now without a patch coming. If it is NTR though, there is another thread for that question about this game with valid arguments for and against. This game does have rape, pseudo incest and lots of other dick/pussy shown though and little romance concerning MC.
no romance in the game bro

Reactions: Cernunnos.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Because he went to the fetish discusion tread and decided not to play, since he was unsecure about it, And this is what happens about the hole fetish polarization, I mean it is a Dark game and it is fantasy so it is to expect that there are heavy scenes in it, this without a judgement

Reactions: TSL_JOK4R. and DA22

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Well, there is indeed one tag missing: sharing.

It has been add to the tag-spoiler on OP but not to the game's title tag section.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Because he went to the fetish discusion tread and decided not to play, since he was unsecure about it, And this is what happens about the hole fetish polarization, I mean it is a Dark game and it is fantasy so it is to expect that there are heavy scenes in it, this without a judgement
True and those fetishes will make some people want to play the game and others stay away from the game for their reasons and that is fair enough or for the reason they do not find enough romance in the game for what they would like. Just as that some people might be scared away by the amount of questions that shows that progressing in game might not always be intuitive. :)

Just do not expect game to change, play it or not, based upon what you like or not.

Reactions: xapican and zizo10z

zizo10z

Feb 23, 2021
True and those fetishes will make some people want to play the game and others stay away from the game for their reasons and that is fair enough or for the reason they do not find enough romance in the game for what they would like. Just as that some people might be scared away by the amount of questions that shows that progressing in game might not always be intuitive. :)

Just do not expect game to change, play it or not, based upon what you like or not.
I agree, and I also like to add that thinking outside the box and adding new things is a good thing even if someone does not like it, there are many games that are similar to each other in terms of story and sexual themes, but the idea is to invent new things even and if they don't like it a lot now, but they will get used to it like they used to a lot of things after

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I agree, and I also like to add that thinking outside the box and adding new things is a good thing even if someone does not like it, there are many games that are similar to each other in terms of story and sexual themes, but the idea is to invent new things even and if they don't like it a lot now, but they will get used to it like they used to a lot of things after
Nah and it is also not like it is new it has been done for over 20 years as well, people do not start to like things cause they saw them once or twice. I always will hate rape or attempted rape scenes with NPC's that are intended as family members myself. Just there are many players and they do like different things and there is nothing wrong about making a game that will appeal to someone elses taste and not per se yours even if it is nicer for you if the game is close to that if interested in renders, story beyond those events and such.

Just running into those kind of scenes untagged as happened in earliest updates, can make people very pissed off especially if it triggers emotions or memories they prefer to avoid.

Last edited:

zizo10z

Feb 23, 2021
Nah and it is also not like it is new it has been done for over 20 years as well, people do not start to like things cause they saw them once or twice. I always will hate rape or attempted rape scenes with NPC's that are intended as family members myself. Just there are many players and they do like different things and there is nothing wrong about making a game that will appeal to someone elses taste and not per se yours even if it is nicer for you if the game is close to that if interested in renders, story beyond those events and such.

Just running into those kind of scenes untagged as happened in earliest updates, can make people very pissed off especially if it triggers emotions or memories they prefer to avoid.
It's just games that feelings should not interfere in everything, there is a game called Anna, you play as an innocent girl who has a boyfriend, then suddenly she becomes a whore, everyone sleeps with her and they do whatever torture they like in the beginning of playing to things that you are not even used to She becomes a bitch, if you are going to get emotional here of course you will feel guilty because you made her do all that and agree to it, but as I said it's just games, I don't like much of the things in games but these are games

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's just games that feelings should not interfere in everything, there is a game called Anna, you play as an innocent girl who has a boyfriend, then suddenly she becomes a whore, everyone sleeps with her and they do whatever torture they like in the beginning of playing to things that you are not even used to She becomes a bitch, if you are going to get emotional here of course you will feel guilty because you made her do all that and agree to it, but as I said it's just games, I don't like much of the things in games but these are games
People feel different and I will never play a game (anymore, I tried a few in past) like you mentioned for exactly that reason. Especially not if I could not make choices that would stop all of that happening, which goes against every intention of that game. I would hate it while played that game, instead of having fun or be challenged into new ideas.

That does not mean though games like that should not be made for players that do like it or changed so it would confirm my taste. Just that I should not play them and also should not be expected to like them or support them or I am weird it is not my cup of tea. About games should not involve feelings, all art is made to evoke emotions. When it fails at that it fails as art. Now not all emotions are high or lofty or serious, nor have to be.

zizo10z

Feb 23, 2021
People feel different and I will never play a game (anymore, I tried a few in past) like you mentioned for exactly that reason. Especially not if I could not make choices that would stop all of that happening, which goes against every intention of that game. I would hate it while played that game, instead of having fun or be challenged into new ideas.

That does not mean though games like that should not be made for players that do like it or changed so it would confirm my taste. Just that I should not play them and also should not be expected to like them or support them or I am weird it is not my cup of tea. About games should not involve feelings, all art is made to evoke emotions. When it fails at that it fails as art. Now not all emotions are high or lofty or serious, nor have to be.
Certainly everyone has his taste bro, and no one forces anyone to do something he does not like, so I told myself I will not play games that contain things that I do not like, for example :Cuckold , and there are people who like it, there is no problem, I respect your opinion

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes