4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

strangesir.8

Sep 4, 2017

"Hey guys!
Here it is! The new version of the game... and the new part of the story.
I still will be working on this version for a few days to check if everything is alright. There always can be problems. Report me if you have any trouble with the game.
The script will be edited a bit later...
And soon I'll be getting ready for the development of the last version of this chapter.
So have a good time with Abi, Mary, and Oli...
And stay in touch!"

Oct 9, 2017
Tnx brotha!!!

"Hey guys!
I still will be working on this version for a few days to check if everything is alright. There always can be problems. Report me if you have any trouble with the game.
And soon I'll be getting ready for the development of the last version of this chapter.
And stay in touch!"

MEGA

yandex

Oct 17, 2018

"Hey guys!
And stay in touch!"

MEGA
GOD BLESS !!!!

Oct 9, 2017
okei the New UPDATE is FUCKING GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I'm Waiting for another 3 months OR SO>>>>> :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: v1.1 is the last update for the DAY S next project will be the 4th Chapter of the game NOTvil said it after releasing v0.9 there will be 2 more updates before the last chapter of the game hehhehe cant wait for whats gonna happened for the last chapter :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: Thank You for the wonderful UPDATE Sir.NOTvil

Stidza

Jun 19, 2019

"Hey guys!
And stay in touch!"

MEGA
Link not working, file removed :(

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
The download posted here gave me a virus warning :unsure: now I didnt play this game for a while, but I do remember it doing the same in previous versions. Anyone can vow the download provided by strangesir.8 as been clean?

Reactions: BlackAce500

Stidza

Jun 19, 2019
The download posted here gave me a virus warning :unsure: now I didnt play this game for a while, but I do remember it doing the same in previous versions. Anyone can vow the download provided by strangesir.8 as been clean?
strangesir.8's upload has been deleted.

Reactions: corsair
4.20 star(s) 92 Votes