4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

dielit

Sep 28, 2018
Not intresting to play, when all sex scenes going under erogesian. All this update going under erogesian, and it so dumb... But visual style still incredibly cool, and i'm waiting 4 next update))))

Reactions: darlic

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Not intresting to play, when all sex scenes going under erogesian. All this update going under erogesian, and it so dumb... But visual style still incredibly cool, and i'm waiting 4 next update))))
I'm not very happy about this hypnotic influence either, but I was hooked by the story, and now I'm interested how it will end. I hope next Notvil project will be without mind control things, because I really like his work.

Reactions: darlic

frapstar

May 23, 2018
My antivirus program reports an alarm during download. The first time at a game of f95zone. This should not be normal

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
same thing
Thats your anti-virus going nuts. Just downloaded 0.9 beta from the thread and gave me no issues with the anti-virus. I would wait for the provided links from the uploader, just to be safe. Uploader that is taking his sweet time, tho

dwatch

Apr 28, 2017
Guys, after the first scene (aiden and abi in the office), using the "ero", my game stays the same and the objetives only show >processing... what to do after that ou it's a bug? Sorry for my band english.

Last edited:

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Thats your anti-virus going nuts. Just downloaded 0.9 beta from the thread and gave me no issues with the anti-virus. I would wait for the provided links from the uploader, just to be safe. Uploader that is taking his sweet time, tho
There is actually a virus in the update. If you play it the game secretly releases erogesian gas from your pc!

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
I'm not very happy about this hypnotic influence either, but I was hooked by the story, and now I'm interested how it will end. I hope next Notvil project will be without mind control things, because I really like his work.
I'm starting to suspect there will never be true incest in this game. It will all influenced by the gas. Then deal with the fallout after it's over. Like in Hereditary when they question whether characters who have no control are actually more tragic.

It would be interesting to see his take on a traditional incest story.

R199

May 29, 2017
Guys, after the first scene (aiden and abi in the office), using the "ero", my game stays the same and the objetives only show >processing... what to do after that ou it's a bug? Sorry for my band english.
It's a bug, you either make a new save or you try to find an old save.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes