4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

LemmeFapNow

Aug 19, 2019
Thats your anti-virus going nuts. Just downloaded 0.9 beta from the thread and gave me no issues with the anti-virus. I would wait for the provided links from the uploader, just to be safe. Uploader that is taking his sweet time, tho
I don't use a virus scanner. I can open Beta 0.9 but the 1.0 version doesn't work. Please help

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I'm starting to suspect there will never be true incest in this game. It will all influenced by the gas. Then deal with the fallout after it's over. Like in Hereditary when they question whether characters who have no control are actually more tragic.

It would be interesting to see his take on a traditional incest story.
The gas making them act out in an unnatural way is more hot than traditional incest anyway though.

LemmeFapNow

Aug 19, 2019
Does someone know where the save file location is? I looked in%appdata%/ but can't find any files. What is the name of the save folder?

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
I miss one scene but have no ideas what it could be. Please, help guys!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
after some testing, it's a scene from 0.9, abigail hallucinating naked aiden walking down the hall and sitting on a chair in storage. it didn't properly register and is a mistake by notvil i guess.

Reactions: ivanas

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
So it's finally out, huh?
I'll let you guys test it before hitting the download button :Kappa:

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
Damn, I can't believe it's out... you know what? I feel like it's fukin christmas. :) Merry Christmas to everyone!
It's so weird that my wife spend the whole weekend away from home, this is my time, so wish me good luck and a lot of tissue... :D

Sep 18, 2018
Got a virus warning when unpacking this version...
For all the .exe's in "...AOG1.0\resources\"
Like:
Days.exe
DayZERO.exe
Thebeginning.exe

Never got that before, and dont get it for 0.9.
Its a malware warning from avast.
hmmm...

Reactions: MachoGuy and Yogz
4.20 star(s) 92 Votes