4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
So is it just a false positive or ? Many got the virus alert so i'm kinda worried o_O

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Whoa, in the previous page I said I'd let you guys test it before downloading it thinking that there might still be bugs. But then people went on a crazy virus-hunt.
I'm definitely waiting for a bit now :BootyTime:

Reactions: Hermit76

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
Interesting debate on controversial topics as far as what security programs/protocols etc to use if any. Its a personnel choice on the amount of real/unreal risk one takes with it, same as mask/no-mask; vaccines, etc. Make your own decision and live with it. I personally will wait for a "clean" version that will pass my software before i download and play. good luck to all and happy gaming.
of note: Maviarab, good comment on the phone usage and lack of similar protection on that device. we all rely on it and use it for all sorts of actions but seem more comfortable with the "tracking", pop ups, etc that we experience on them daily then on our PCs.

Reactions: 215303j

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Interesting debate on controversial topics as far as what security programs/protocols etc to use if any. Its a personnel choice on the amount of real/unreal risk one takes with it, same as mask/no-mask; vaccines, etc. Make your own decision and live with it. I personally will wait for a "clean" version that will pass my software before i download and play. good luck to all and happy gaming.
of note: Maviarab, good comment on the phone usage and lack of similar protection on that device. we all rely on it and use it for all sorts of actions but seem more comfortable with the "tracking", pop ups, etc that we experience on them daily then on our PCs.
Actually no masks are not a personal choice and vaccines are absolutely not. As far as virus protection not having it is not something anyone in IT would recommend.

Also AV does exist for phones too, but just like Macs its safer because most viruses are written specifically for Windows.

Echiham

Jun 12, 2018
When I try to load the game it shows the menu with days and when I click on any of the days it exits and nothing else shows up. Anyone else facing this issue?

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
just play it, it's an incredible update. It's a little bit odd when it cuts from scenes, but the scenes are great.

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
If anyone has the mac link it would be greatly appreciated. Unless Notvil is waiting for the non-beta to release that.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes