4.20 star(s) 92 Votes
Sep 18, 2018
I find the concern about viruses pretty amusing. I'm just reading today about one guy in Australia having his door broken in by police for a facebook post and people in Quebec city being hauled away to quarantine facilities. In 2020 I wish computer viruses were the worst of my problems.
That's such a good argument!
Of course we shouldn't worry about infected games when there are worse things in the world...
Makes total sens!

Hey i stepped on glas the other day, shouldn't have bothered taking the glas out.
I mean, some people have actually amputated their legs, so i really shouldn't worry!

Reactions: Hermit76
Jul 6, 2019
That's such a good argument!
Of course we shouldn't worry about infected games when there are worse things in the world...
Makes total sens!

Hey i stepped on glas the other day, shouldn't have bothered taking the glas out.
I mean, some people have actually amputated their legs, so i really shouldn't worry!
There is no virus. Don't be an ass. I screen shotted my scan. TotalAV scored near the top of suggested software for 2020. Not my fault people are installing junk that gives false positives. Sarcasm is a form of anger and as they say: "internet anonymity + average person = a-hole" Sad but true. No need for your hostility.

Reactions: Balthlazar

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Avast quarantined 4 files for me as well, thinks it is a virus. Never done that before with this game, might not be just a false positive...

Reactions: M4t7theNinja

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Yeah my AV didn't scan anything suspicious, plus the game runs flawless. Think it's a false positive.

Storlack

Sep 28, 2017
Guys, help! I rolled back the system to an earlier state, but lost the saves from the passed 0.9 version. And I remember that it is still 4-5 hours ... Can someone save me some time and share a save file from the beginning of 1.0?

arms99

May 11, 2018
Loved the update, so much hot content. And finally some quality Oli time.:love:

However, there seems to be a bug with the replay gallery. One scene didn't unlock and I'm pretty sure I did everything that was available this update.

I wish this game had a proper save system. I can't even go back and check it out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Loved the update, so much hot content. And finally some quality Oli time.:love:

However, there seems to be a bug with the replay gallery. One scene didn't unlock and I'm pretty sure I did everything that was available this update.

I wish this game had a proper save system. I can't even go back and check it out.
I'm missing that exact one, too; I'm hoping it's just something coming later and not a missable scene.

Oct 9, 2017
You know ppl complaining from the start of the game cause of the Daughters boyfriend is fucking her from the story its normal for them to fuck cause they are dating for fck sake and you called it NTR?? really ?? :cautious::cautious::cautious:

FYI those who play the game and having a BUG ISSUE of some SKIP SCENES like THE ANAL PART.. dont CLICK THE SKIP DIALOG just use SPACE INSTEAD it cause some minor ISSUE in skipping it jump through some part of the event just play it slow if I were you folks..

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
So for those that did play the game, are all the hardcore scenes dependent on being drugged again or is there some free-will action yet? Completely aware that are large portion of this game is the whole mysterious system influencing them, but I'm waiting for personal choices before I decide to play another version.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Honestly this means I won't play the game. Multiple protag games use the tag as an excuse to slip in ntr and other shenanigans.
It's only at the beginning. At that point she is dating her boyfriend and still just your daughter. Later it's just you and the girls.

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
What the hell is up with this update? it fucks up my laptop. The game runs so slow, transition between CG takes forever. Even opening the folder makes my win explorer not responding. Never happened before in previous version of the game.

• Sad
Reactions: kokor and justTx

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
I played it and scanned before running. Nothing detected. Ran fine other than one crash. Really excellent chapter. As always, there isn't a ton of extra content, but what is there is 100% top quality. Fans of all 3 girls will be pleased. Each scene progressively got better an better. These animations are really smooth.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes