4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
AVG auto quarantined the .exe of all "days" of the game (there's 3 i think) from the /resources folder of the game (not the main game .exe).
I went into AVG quarantine and found the new update day which is "DayS.exe" and restored it and added an exception. Game has been working fine for me, new update has been working fine.
Not advising anyone to do this if they don't want too, just saying my computer hasn't been taken over with malware yet.
fap on boys.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Think of this as a v0.10 and next will be v0.11.
Ah gotcha. I hope at least that's what it will be, been playing it and am loving it.
The gas/committee pushing them to act is fantastic. Reminds me of Cabin in the Woods in that way, but for sex.
I am genuinely intrigued at the twists in turns in the narrative, and that rarely happens for me in a H game.
Plus, the models, especially the teens, are gorgeous.

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
Just finished playing the new update, and damn its great. NOTvil is a fucking legend. Great content this update, something for everyone except maybe the wife hah. when is she getting back in? is she?
The animations are damn smooth. Also the atmosphere is stellar as always.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Yeah I don't understand some peoples complaints with chemicals being behind the reason for the horniness and sex between relatives. I think it is a brilliant idea, it adds intrigue and a sense of realism. Normal people don't have sexual urges towards family members, regardless of how hot they are.

A chemical that turns a normal family into sex maniacs is a damn interesting premise for a story. As opposed to a man waking up one day and out of nowhere decides he wants to fuck his daughters or sisters because he 'loves them so much'.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Yeah I don't understand some peoples complaints with chemicals being behind the reason for the horniness and sex between relatives. I think it is a brilliant idea, it adds intrigue and a sense of realism. Normal people don't have sexual urges towards family members, regardless of how hot they are.

A chemical that turns a normal family into sex maniacs is a damn interesting premise for a story. As opposed to a man waking up one day and out of nowhere decides he wants to fuck his daughters or sisters because he 'loves them so much'.
This, plus the whole third party people controlling the situation and manipulating things actively, like the rolling books. Just stacking the deck as much as possible to make them get intimate.
And Olivia's being placed there, the callous nature of just throwing her into the mix right before the quarantine too, and Mary having doubts about including Olivia.
More incest wegs should go out of their way to have actual compelling reasons why the situation is happening, or else the taboo loses weight and meaning.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
This, plus the whole third party people controlling the situation and manipulating things actively, like the rolling books. Just stacking the deck as much as possible to make them get intimate.
And Olivia's being placed there, the callous nature of just throwing her into the mix right before the quarantine too, and Mary having doubts about including Olivia.
More incest wegs should go out of their way to have actual compelling reasons why the situation is happening, or else the taboo loses weight and meaning.
Plus the whole who knows what reality is due to the drugs. Are they even having sex with one another? What about the maid/android? Maybe dad thinks it is one of his daughters but it is the android? Girls think it is dad but it is the android? The game hints at shit behind the scenes with minor quick "glitches" in pictures which is like WTF is real for the characters.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Plus the whole who knows what reality is due to the drugs. Are they even having sex with one another? What about the maid/android? Maybe dad thinks it is one of his daughters but it is the android? Girls think it is dad but it is the android? The game hints at shit behind the scenes with minor quick "glitches" in pictures which is like WTF is real for the characters.
I just hope the girls give each other some attention too. I haven't finished it so I might be wrong, but it seemed in Day Zero they hinted a lot about how Mia and Abigail were attracted to Olivia, and then it doesn't seem to have gone anywhere.

Reactions: mordred93

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017

I thought it was clear that most critiques were not about the use of chemicals per se, but that there is little to emotionally identify with when the characters act as if in a zombie-like (i.e., drugged-up) state most of the time. Even if the point of the drugs are to lower inhibitions so that they act upon impulses or deep-seated fantasies in real life, there's really not much of a story except who is pulling the strings (which I think is kind of obvious, but still).

Aside from that, the game retains its high-quality visuals at least.

Reactions: Aristos

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I thought it was clear that most critiques were not about the use of chemicals per se, but that there is little to emotionally identify with when the characters act as if in a zombie-like (i.e., drugged-up) state most of the time. Even if the point of the drugs are to lower inhibitions so that they act upon impulses or deep-seated fantasies in real life, there's really not much of a story except who is pulling the strings (which I think is kind of obvious, but still).

It's really an ambience that all of those factors combine into that I find very appealing. I guess it's just a situation where something just really "clicks" or not. We all recognize it's a high quality game, it's just the particular aspects of the story are more interesting to some than others. And that's really just taste. I love all of the bits, especially the chemical "drugged" up bits. But that's just my taste and I get why to others it wouldn't hit the same way.

Reactions: Watcher X and fried

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017

I can see how some people need an emotional payoff for it to mean something. When everyone forgets the night before, it's just a meaningless sex act with no repercussions. But the father is still having sex with the daughter, just because they have no recollection of it occurring doesn't make it any less taboo. It's still hot and risque. I'm enjoying the scenario immensely.

And the emotional payoff may still happen, maybe they will start to remember and then the shit will really hit the fan.

dudejohn

Mar 11, 2018
whats the latest update called ? when i download the file i cant see a new file only ones i see is the old ones "the beggining" "day zero" and "dayS". is there supposed to be another one ? if someone can answer or help if im doing anything wrong. thank you

Oct 9, 2017
whats the latest update called ? when i download the file i cant see a new file only ones i see is the old ones "the beggining" "day zero" and "dayS". is there supposed to be another one ? if someone can answer or help if im doing anything wrong. thank you
Lets as say they are 4 CHAPTERS
The Beginning is CHAPTER 1
Day Zero is CHAPTER 2
DAY S is Unfinished CHAPTER 3 v1.0 >> v1.1(Next Update and Last for the current Chapter NOTvil said it)
DAY END(Titled TBD) is CHAPTER 4 Currently PLANNING

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes