4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Ok, I found the cause of the slowness.

I use Kaspersky, if I deactivate the protection, the game run perfectly.

But,
I don't know what happens exactly with the protection on, because I don't know if there's logs somewhere about that in this AV.
But, is it possible that the game contact some server somewhere for unknown reason, the AV block the connection, and the game simply wait for some sort of timeout? Or the game file and process is fully verified each time I demand an action.

I'll just try to whitelist the game, If possible...

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
For those who have the virus issue, try to open the chapters with their original exe's. You can find them in the "resources" folded. There is always a problem only with the Launcher "Areas of GRAY"
And what about this? (question mark)
1599838310059.png

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
Ok, I found the cause of the slowness.

I use Kaspersky, if I deactivate the protection, the game run perfectly.

But,
I don't know what happens exactly with the protection on, because I don't know if there's logs somewhere about that in this AV.
But, is it possible that the game contact some server somewhere for unknown reason, the AV block the connection, and the game simply wait for some sort of timeout? Or the game file and process is fully verified each time I demand an action.

I'll just try to whitelist the game, If possible...
Thank you it works for me i make the game in the exclusion list and then that works perfectly.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Geez...
Would at least one of you guys upload the suspected executable file to and post a link to the results here?
So we could put this BS to bed.

I'm not going to download over 2GB of data of a game I'm not interested about, just to upload a few executables to Virustotal.

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Was it an actual virus or a false Positive?? I kept telling AVG that it was wrong and instructed it to add the file to exceptions?? Don't tell me I just authorised a virus to run riot over my PC

Jun 5, 2018
I find a way around it all I have to do is disable my protection program then I was able to play it took me a while to finger it out really good update keep it up

Sep 18, 2018
There is no virus. Don't be an ass. I screen shotted my scan. TotalAV scored near the top of suggested software for 2020. Not my fault people are installing junk that gives false positives. Sarcasm is a form of anger and as they say: "internet anonymity + average person = a-hole" Sad but true. No need for your hostility.
Dude, your the one laughing at the people who are worried and basically calling people cry babies cos worrying about a virus in 2020 is stupid.
But im the ass?
Ok!

Reactions: Hermit76
4.20 star(s) 92 Votes