4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

maksblack1000

Aug 8, 2017
really i open my antivirus, and see files from the game in quarantine vault. is it really virus in game? or i can ignore that, and switch off antivirus for a while?

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
My antivirus got crazy trying to open this thing. There are any other files, Links or uploads?

Nov 25, 2017
Loved the update, so much hot content. And finally some quality Oli time.:love:

However, there seems to be a bug with the replay gallery. One scene didn't unlock and I'm pretty sure I did everything that was available this update.

I wish this game had a proper save system. I can't even go back and check it out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you're right, for some reason there's a non-existing lewd scene in replay gallery.

Reactions: BigBrotherrrr

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
For those who have the virus issue, try to open the chapters with their original exe's. You can find them in the "resources" folded. There is always a problem only with the Launcher "Areas of GRAY"

Reactions: johnelros

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
For those who have the virus issue, try to open the chapter with their original exe's. You can find them in the "resources" folded. There is always a problem only with the Launcher "Areas of GRAY"
i tryed that and there is virus there as well as my norton removed it

• Angry
Reactions: fortuna95

LizaSara

Apr 11, 2018
For those who have the virus issue, try to open the chapters with their original exe's. You can find them in the "resources" folded. There is always a problem only with the Launcher "Areas of GRAY"
all 4 exe files got virus

M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
I have downloaded the updated 1.0, 4 hours ago from Mega link and it was fine, no flags from my eset antivirus.
I noticed that an hour later or so this tread wasn't available on my list anymore and I couldn't find it on the search tool also.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Like many others, my AV have deleted the main .exe.
The game works with the resources/DayS.exe
But :
Takes ages to load the game and getting in the main menu. (~2 mn)
~30s of loading for each new image or room switching. On the same image, the dialogs runs smoothly.

That's strange, the last time I got problems was with 0.7, where the game didn't launch at all, since that, everything was perfect. until 1.0.

edit : like M.Voigt , downloaded the game yesterday. And didn't find the game thread anymore or my notifications about it in the past minutes.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Like many others, my AV have deleted the main .exe.
The game works with the resources/DayS.exe
But :
Takes ages to load the game and getting in the main menu. (~2 mn)
~30s of loading for each new image or room switching. On the same image, the dialogs runs smoothly.

That's strange, the last time I got problems was with 0.7, where the game didn't launch at all, since that, everything was perfect. until 1.0.

edit : like M.Voigt , downloaded the game yesterday. And didn't find the game thread anymore or my notifications about it in the past minutes.
Try with new links.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes