4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

lexyyaa

Dec 4, 2018
After i finished the game did a scan no malware or viruses so i dont know if you dont trust it dont download if for now and wait for an updated code :), at first try to play the game i did get 3 flags for 3 files they got deleted and i had to stop the firewall, second time i stoped firewall and played the game then did a scan and nothing found

wordwolf

Jan 27, 2018
Wow, that content was amazing. o_O

Not a huge fan of clockface, but Im assuming it will become important later on.

The interaction with the three female leads though, holy shit. Its impossible to imagine a fan of any one of them being disappointed in the content that was delivered in this update.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
On the virus part, it's not flagging the big AV, only seems to be triggering shittier ones. The only big one that seems to deem the exe a threat is BitDefender.

That being said, the behavior of the file does seem to be very sketchy. It contacts and downloads 4 files from microsoft, but it doesn't seem to be make much sense unless there is an escalation exploit going on.

In order, it downloads disallowedcertstl.cab which is a software that is used to revoke untrusted certificates. It then downloads 3 crl files which are Certificate revocation lists.

That being said, the only files accessed are all related to Fusion Engine, which is the game engine used by the game.

Reactions: alri and Vis117

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I swear I already played through Day Zero but it doesn't have a check mark and when I click on it I start back at the beginning of it. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Is there any lesbian stuff in this game? Or threesomes? The wife commenting on how beautiful Olivia was and staring at her...sounds like the drugs were working, would be great to see that explored with some girl on girl or group action...

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
As for the NTR complaints, the answer is more simple: MULTIPLE PROTAGONISTS.

Since most of us are guys and the game starts with a guy recounting his life, it's probably normal for some to think that we are taking up the role of the father, that is to say a male character. I think this is incorrect: the central protagonist of the game is the HOUSE, and we adopt multiple points of view during the game.
Actually, when that sex scene happened we, the players, were indeed in control of the daughter's boyfriend if you can remember.

It's true though that the father is a central figure to the story in the sense that all the other human characters are organized around him and because of him. Yet this game is one of its kind on this site and can't be reduced to simple schemes unlike many others.
We are not playing the role of the father, forget that notion.
Honestly this means I won't play the game. Multiple protag games use the tag as an excuse to slip in ntr and other shenanigans.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
It seems like the virus detection might be a false positive. The AV that it triggers seems to point to the .exe that it writes under appdata/local/temp/(hash)/strdex.exe and a couple other files.

I am still curious why it downloads those 4 microsoft files but it doesn't seem to write it anywhere.

Reactions: alri

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
i can't play.
In the chapter 2 of Days, the :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

come to soon, even before the BJ scene, and after i have 0 objective.

i tried to delete my save and restart the game 4 time.

Someone have a save, before the new update ?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Edit: This is strange. After I saved, backed out to the replay screen, and made this post, I hit continue and it said, "More days later" after the loading screen and it looks like the game is finally progressing again for me.

How can you tell when there's nothing left to do? Is it just when your instructions both say "Processing"? I Hope not because if so it looks like I missed 6 scenes.

areas.png

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Honestly this means I won't play the game. Multiple protag games use the tag as an excuse to slip in ntr and other shenanigans.
Wow, that's quite an old post of mine.

Look, I won't try to convince you because I don't know you and I don't care if you play the game or not. But the NTR thing is the daughter fucking her boyfriend in her first scene in the game. After that, she goes home and from then on every sexual interaction with every girl involves the male MC. You should give this a chance.

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

henaiboy

Jun 4, 2019
Wow, that's quite an old post of mine.

Look, I won't try to convince you because I don't know you and I don't care if you play the game or not. But the NTR thing is the daughter fucking her boyfriend in her first scene in the game. After that, she goes home and from then on every sexual interaction with every girl involves the male MC. You should give this a chance.
yeah im not a fan of ntr either but this is ok

Reactions: Aristos
Jul 6, 2019
I have the same bug, the orangery scene come too soon
I had to replay from the very beginning. It didn't take me too long to skip through the scenes but I got all the scenes.

So is it just a false positive or ? Many got the virus alert so i'm kinda worried o_O
I have TotalAV and I had no problem.

I find the concern about viruses pretty amusing. I'm just reading today about one guy in Australia having his door broken in by police for a facebook post and people in Quebec city being hauled away to quarantine facilities. In 2020 I wish computer viruses were the worst of my problems.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes